Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Who is Melissa Rudd ?

If you click ''''opinion'''' at the top of this page, you ll find all her articles, shes also very active on twitter.

I was wondering if anyone could write an opinion piece for the pink un, but now I know her dad is associate director it explains why her pieces are on here. 😉

Articles appear well written and balanced. I like her contributions to the site.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I was wondering if anyone could write an opinion piece for the pink un, but now I know her dad is associate director it explains why her pieces are on here. 😉[/quote]
It should be titled ''''  Archant Columnist''s  '''' rather than Opinion, as they''re all regular columnists of the EDP/EEN

[quote user="FCC"]Articles appear well written and balanced. I like her contributions to the site.[/quote]Indeed FCC and she has an impressive CV in journalism.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]You do know how Associate Directors came about i take it ?[/quote]

My understanding was that the “associate directors” acquired the title by hinvesting a given sum of cash.

That’s all it is though. A bought title that entitles them to nothing more than that as far as I know - I could well be wrong but given the way he was shot down at an AGM, I can’t imagine that it does.

Out of interest, does anyone know what would happen to his hinvestment if Delia sold to, for instance, some random Chinese dude?

I was asking the question of Fenway Frank Duncan and you are quite right about how it is a '' bought '' title. £25K in shares back in the 2003 but i think FF was trying to swerve towards a cosy relationship with Delia through her dad being the reason for her articles. Of course i could be wrong. What happens to Associate director shares if a hinvestor came along would be the same as what happens to yours or mine i assume. No more shareholder rights than us.Anyway this thread is about Melissa Rudd and it appears Fenway Frank has a blind spot as a hell of a lot of fans who use social media and other forums for their fix of all things Norwich City know or have heard and read of the young lady.

Well it all started tonight with Parma didn’t it. That’s three tonight so far. Carry on buddy if it helps 👍

Why do people keep putting an h in front of investor? It really isn’t funny, And the fact that the forum loony tunes does it should tell you that!

Well Frank you asked a simple question in the thread title with a rather strange opening post and have been furnished with quite a bit of information concerning Miss Rudd so maybe you could enlighten us as to what the fascination is ?