Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 22

A weekend full of pitfalls or very short odds so I can see why the livorno home win is popular.

Ignoring the attractive odds for home wins for Forest or Sheff Utd I too have landed on a serie C fixture - looking for a catania home win to lowly casertana.

As for City and assuming the holy trinity of Tettey, Maddison and Pritchard are fit I think the festive quality street purples will give us an away win - 0-1 with a strike from Zimmerman.

Good luck one and all - and a happy new year to all PuPs.

League 1 and Portsmouth to beat Northampton Town for me please. For Burton v NCFC, a 3-0 away win, Maddison to score at any time. Good luck everyone and Happy New Year to all of you, wherever you may be in the world.

Hi AllCan`t find anything from far flung leagues this week, so have gone with the backer bet and a win for TNS vs Newport @1.12Think we will keep a clean sheet so any score to nil for us.Good luck, we deserve it after so many close things in the past few weeks

I''m also going for a home win for Livorno v. Prato.

Good Luck, jb!

As for the Norwich Bet ~ Trybull to score anytime!

Good Luck, Graham!

A very Happy New Year to all PUPs!

A visit to the Prem this week

Chelsea to win at home vs Stoke

And a 1-0 City win for the match bet

Good luck all, especially JB and Graham

Thanks for all the suggestions.  Here''s my own selections for tomorrow''s game:Norwich to win both halves - £2Both teams to score - £2Pritchard to score first - £2Draw HT, Norwich FT - £1Maddison to score anytime - £1And for insurance in case it doesn''t go our way...Draw - £1Burton to win to nil - £1

OK, so here are my 6 for this week - thanks for all of your suggestions... fingers crossed!LINCOLN v Forest Green (also my pick)ATALANTA v CagliariEXETER v BarnetTRANMERE v GuiseleyLIVORNO v PratoMAN CITY v Crystal PalaceCheers Nutty - happy new year to all you PUPs!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Thanks for all the suggestions.  Here''s my own selections for tomorrow''s game:Norwich to win both halves - £2Both teams to score - £2Pritchard to score first - £2Draw HT, Norwich FT - £1Maddison to score anytime - £1And for insurance in case it doesn''t go our way...Draw - £1Burton to win to nil - £1[/quote]
Fantastic Graham thank you buddy. Great strategy with some insurance. I''m very confident we will get a return from these. I''ve placed them to our advantage and we have : -

Norwich to win both halves

£2 Bet

11/2

£13.00

Both teams to score 

£2 Bill

Hill

10/11

£3.81

Pritchard to score first

£2 Bill

Hill

10/1

£22.00

Draw HT, Norwich FT

£1 Bill

Hill

4/1

£5.00

Maddison to score anytime

£1 Bet

11/4

£3.75

Draw 

£1 Bet

12/5

£3.40

Burton to win to nil

£1 Bet

11/2

£6.50

Good luck Graham, I shall be listening on the wireless and expect to hear an extra loud cheer as Pritchard scores the first goal[:)] And of course good luck to our beloved team[Y]

[quote user="jb"]OK, so here are my 6 for this week - thanks for all of your suggestions... fingers crossed!LINCOLN v Forest Green (also my pick)ATALANTA v CagliariEXETER v BarnetTRANMERE v GuiseleyLIVORNO v PratoMAN CITY v Crystal PalaceCheers Nutty - happy new year to all you PUPs![/quote]
Thank you for this fantastic set of selections JB. We had a restricted choice but you''ve found six that look really good to me. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is an exciting £90.09. Here are the details : -

Atalanta

-         

-

4/9

-         

-

14:00

Sat

Lincoln

-         

8/15

-

15:00

Sat

Exeter

-         

10/11

Sat

Tranmere

-

4/11

Sat

Livorno

-

1/4

17:30

Sat

Man City

-

1/4

12:00

Sun

So that''s five tomorrow and the last one on Sunday.  If we get the little bit of luck we always need we will have a great addition to our pot to end 2017. Good luck JB and all you PUPs[:)]

Sorry I''m late but best of luck to JB & Graham Humphrey.

I think Burnley might beat Huddersfield, at 12/5 and

Norwich will win 3-1 at 18/1.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Sorry for the late pick, folks - I can''t believe Man City are as long as 1/4, I''d have had it more like 1/8, so I''ll pick that.Good luck!

Sorry its late - National League please, Tranmere to beat Guiseley.Also for ncfc - norwich to keep a clean sheet!Thanks and good luck.

Sorry didn''t realise my pick was the same as Grahams - great minds and all that!!

Tis been raining in Barnsley! The Shaw Lane pitch is waterlogged and the game postponed.I will instead go for Ashton United to beat Sutton Coldfield.

Atalanta have peppered Cagliari with 24 shots and boasted 70% possession but have failed to score. Football is a crazy game sometimes

Finished 1-2. Hard luck JB, should have been a shoe in but that''s football

Massive apologies for being so late but I''ve not been well{insert sad face}.Anyway as I''m so late I''ll take a Monday game please and will have.....

Luton v Lincoln....Home win.

All the best of luck to JB and a very happy new year to one and all.

Get well soon Inchy.

Well done Graham. Your insurance added £3.40 to the pot.

Atlanta was a shocker for JB. The other afternoon games won.

Livorno 2up as well :(

Do we get a free bet for 5/6?

I seem to remember my last (successful) pick was reliant on more than one injury time winner, so maybe I used up all my luck then!

[quote user="jb"]Livorno 2up as well :(

I seem to remember my last (successful) pick was reliant on more than one injury time winner, so maybe I used up all my luck then![/quote]
Yes I think we do get a free bet if Man City win tomorrow. But the rules have changed. We would qualify on the price restrictions but it seems we only have four days to use it.

William Hill Acca Five Insurance Key Terms & Rules

• Available online and on mobile.
  • Selections must be priced at 1/5 (1.2) or greater,
  • Maximum refund of £20 per accumulator.
  • Maximum of £20 in free bets can be earned per day.
  • Stakes returned in free bets.
  • Free bets valid for 4 days.
  • Free bets can be redeemed on any market or selection.
So if Man City win tomorrow shall we try and find six for Monday?

We may as well use these free bets, just a huge shame we can''t save them for the following Saturday any longer.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jb"]Livorno 2up as well :(

I seem to remember my last (successful) pick was reliant on more than one injury time winner, so maybe I used up all my luck then![/quote]
Yes I think we do get a free bet if Man City win tomorrow. But the rules have changed. We would qualify on the price restrictions but it seems we only have four days to use it.

William Hill Acca Five Insurance Key Terms & Rules

• Available online and on mobile.
  • Selections must be priced at 1/5 (1.2) or greater,
  • Maximum refund of £20 per accumulator.
  • Maximum of £20 in free bets can be earned per day.
  • Stakes returned in free bets.
  • Free bets valid for 4 days.
  • Free bets can be redeemed on any market or selection.
So if Man City win tomorrow shall we try and find six for Monday?
[/quote]There are a coule of games that might be useful for a Monday six - Hapeol Kfar Saba (at home) in the Israeli second tier, which is a bit so-so, and Crusaders (away) in the Northern Ireland top flight.

Thanks Purple. If we get the five I propose we post some suggestions this afternoon/evening.

If you''re around JB could you choose six from suggestions and your own thoughts on Monday morning?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Thanks Purple. If we get the five I propose we post some suggestions this afternoon/evening.

If you''re around JB could you choose six from suggestions and your own thoughts on Monday morning?[/quote]Nutty, I am pretty busy/away from cyberspace tomorrow morning, so it would be hard for me. I suggest you see if there is another PUP who is willing to volunteer. In extremis I might be able to fit it in, but only as a last-minute resort.