Sign in to follow this  
Taylor324

Tom Trybull

Tom Trybull was excellent today and had an outstanding game - Should have been MoM by a country mile! No disrespect to Pritch and Maddy and 5 or 6 others who also had a good game but Tom was head and shoulders above

[quote user="cypriotcanary"]Michael Bailey is saying he has been offered a new long term deal and discussions are taking place[/quote]
Brilliant news. Him and Zimmerman are by far the best signings of the summer (Angus doesn''t count as he''s on loan). Getting both of them tied up to long term deals quickly would be good business and Christoph is already done. [Y]

Personally thought he was the obvious choice for MoM. Sensational header, read the game so well, incredibly good at maintaining possession later in the game, and to cap it off did all that having played his third game in a week.

Top midfielder.

The pedigree is there with TT. It was good business bringing him here. Even better if he can be contracted longer.

It''s great that we had several contenders for MOM including Josh, who I thought was excellent today too. Tom was Tom though, excellent signing and already a good shout for player of the season.

So many new faces arrived in the summer, strange how some like Husband and Watkins so far have not worked out, while others, when they first arrived were thought to be here only as fringe players, such as Trybull and Zimbo, but have become mainstays in the team. Trybull in particular has exceeded expectations by a country mile. Was a free agent if i recall and seemed to have done nothing of note at the club he left. A gem has been dug up, one we should absolutely nail down for a longer contract.

He was a very promising youngster who lost his way, if we can keep him strong and stable he will be a great success.

I think reading between the lines Lincoln is that Trybull wants to get settled ...he mentions his wife (possibly kids?) and a future for the family is very important plus perhaps he gets a sense of being wanted (maybe at last) by DF and Webber. Or he could be holding out for a bit more cash!

I hope we hear this week he is around for another 3 years.

Josh also very good and a good full debut from Jamal.

TT partnered with Tettey is excellent too. Just wish he would stop competing for headers with his own players. 3 again today, the one near the end with klose in our box nearly disastrous.

But great news if we can conclude this quickly.

[quote user="Essjayess"] Was a free agent if i recall and seemed to have done nothing of note at the club he left. A gem has been dug up, one we should absolutely nail down for a longer contract.[/quote]As an 18 year old he was playing for Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga, and was very highly rated. Three years there, then two years in the German second division before a year in Holland.From an earlier interview, he''d made comments about how agents hadn''t advised him well, and how he was settled now that he was married. The old Bruce Rioch mantra of "Only sign married players" seems apt. Not sure if he was a bit of a party animal before.Webber said they hadn''t scouted him, it was purely Farke''s recommendation based on his Werder Bremen days.

[quote user="sonyc"]I think reading between the lines Lincoln is that Trybull wants to get settled ...he mentions his wife (possibly kids?) and a future for the family is very important plus perhaps he gets a sense of being wanted (maybe at last) by DF and Webber. Or he could be holding out for a bit more cash!

I hope we hear this week he is around for another 3 years.[/quote]

My take is that he is holding out for more money.

He says the offers there, he’s happy, his wife is happy, he likes the club and manager.... can only be that he wants a bit more cash.

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"]So... can anyone make sense of his commments post match with regard to the the new contract?

I can’t.[/quote]I can explain that. Trybull is confused because he read your half-time comment that everyone from the tea-lady up to all the football staff and all the directors should be immediately sacked, and so is wondering what validity any contract would have when anyone who might have offered it has since been handed a P45.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"]So... can anyone make sense of his commments post match with regard to the the new contract?

I can’t.[/quote]I can explain that. Trybull is confused because he read your half-time comment that everyone from the tea-lady up to all the football staff and all the directors should be immediately sacked, and so is wondering what validity any contract would have when anyone who might have offered it has since been handed a P45.[/quote]

Here we go, fairytale stuff again.

I called for Webber and Farkes head. Can you point me to the bit that supports the rest of your drivel?

No doubt just like every deal in the world ever, he is going to have to drop his demands a bit and the club raise theirs so they meet in the middle. Hopefully there won''t be a problem as he and his family sound happy here.