Sign in to follow this  
norwichyellow

fa cup tickets

I had a general e-mail from the club on Thursday saying that for a limited time season ticket holders can buy extra tickets for the game so the club must be desperate to get some bums on seats.I''ve been told there''s such a lack of interest that they''ve only shifted 11,000 home tickets so far so I''m sure they''ll be on general sale anytime soon.

Sign of the times, if we were performing well the tickets would already be sold. They are pretty cheap so clearly that’s not the problem.

I rang up last week and the guy said they won’t go on general sale, but if I had a membership, I could buy 10 tickets. Glad I’ve since found out it’s on BT sport. What a sorry state this club is in, he actually tried to convince me to buy two memberships to buy two tickets

If anyone wants a ticket let me know, ping me the money and I can buy them and meet you outside the ground beforehand, providing your not a plastic Chelsea fan of course ; )

That could get you 12 months in Knox Road or banned for life from CR

I imagine it''s mainly about trying to stop away fans in home areas - but selling memberships + tickets there and then hardly stops that from happening.

Just looked and there''s tickets left but not really that many, hardly surprising if we don''t sell out given the widespread expectation that we''ll get hammered and it being live on tv. I know plenty who have given up on us in cup games.