Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Fulham v Ipswich

We are having a poor season, and they are having a great season.

Yet suddenly we are only 2 points and one place behind them, and have already beaten them at their own stadium.

Shows how different the 2 clubs standards are...

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]We are having a poor season, and they are having a great season.

Yet suddenly we are only 2 points and one place behind them, and have already beaten them at their own stadium.

Shows how different the 2 clubs standards are...[/quote]

Funny, I just see two average championship sides sitting next to each other in mid table.

Just looked at an article from the end of July and Boro, Villa and Fulham headed the promotion market while Button, Bolto and Millwall were favourites for the drop.

There was a poster on here betting on Norwich to be relegated a few weeks ago. We were 66/1 then. Just looked on Paddypower and we''re 100/1 now. The binners are 35/1. I think they were 25/1 back then.

I bet on us to get relegated at 33''s right before the good run, it''s only the away form that has probably lost me £20, I saw enough about our tactics at home to get me worried and interested in making some money

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I bet on us to get relegated at 33''s right before the good run, it''s only the away form that has probably lost me £20, I saw enough about our tactics at home to get me worried and interested in making some money[/quote]Serves you right. Never bet against your own team. [:P]

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I bet on what I think will win me money regardless of who''s involved, that''s why the last two seasons I''ve made money and you look like a grungy pedo[/quote]Well, I have to say you look tremendously fit, and pink is absolutely your colour.

You can make money out of losing just as easily as winning. However, mixing emotions with gambling is usually a recipe for disaster.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I bet on what I think will win me money regardless of who''s involved, that''s why the last two seasons I''ve made money and you look like a grungy pedo[/quote]Both of your betting performances could possibly be evaluated via this and last season''s pup league tables...[url=http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/5/3588255/ShowPost.aspx]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/5/3588255/ShowPost.aspx[/url][url=http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/4/3523263/ShowPost.aspx]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/4/3523263/ShowPost.aspx[/url]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I bet on what I think will win me money regardless of who''s involved, that''s why the last two seasons I''ve made money and you look like a grungy pedo[/quote]Well, I have to say you look tremendously fit, and pink is absolutely your colour.[/quote]Not wanting to spoil our fantasies or anything Purple but I must say it was a big let down meeting DDD in the Nelson the other week though I think it''s fair to say the operation was a resounding success [:D]

You see LDC loves dealing in the fact of what has actually been written, see below for a great example, it''s the last sentence I like some of you should take note

Re: Christmas/New Year fixtures

DDD In The Fine City wrote:LDC still waiting?

What for? Christmas? You''ve got a long wait. 

You seem to think I have been wrong on this thread, but just for your information, I never said we would get 12 points, only that if we got 12 points would it help stop people doubting.  After we lost against Brentford I never said we would win the remaining three, only that it was the plan.  

Now to bring it up to date, if we win against Millwall, that would mean 7 points from 12, a reasonable return.....but the doubts will understandibly remain.   

Please try to understand what has been written before demanding replies. 

I''m always intrigued by people who brag about how successful they are on an online message board. Always rings somewhat hollow.

I can tell you some awful bets I''ve made if you like? Just to even it up

Lost £100 on us to beat Luton in the cup a few years ago at odds of 3/10

All part of the game thought isn''t it, there''s a reason the bookies make so much money, over my lifetime I''m down thousands I expect, no different than taking out loans to buy stuff you''ll always pay back more but when you''ve got the money it''s great