Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Well Done Jamal

Was excellent at Cambridge pre-season. Seems to have a - cliche alert - old head on young shoulders and I hope he can kick on and make that left sided berth his own.

Intense period of football for him to return in though, whether he can cope with the load so soon after injury is questionable.

Well done to him! We may be further away from prem football than we have been for a while but promising young lads (especially from our own stock) are what will get this club moving upwards again.

Really pleased to see him start and perform well yesterday. Felt so sorry for him after his impressive pre-season to then suffer an unfortunate injury, and with signing two other players able to play LB it looked like he might have a difficult time getting into the side upon his return. A decent debut performance and I''ll certainly be expecting him to start again next time out

Well done Jamal. Great to see him come back. Looks like he could form a good working partnership with Josh, which will bring the best out of both of them. And sticking up for Farke, I''m glad he''s not afraid to use our youth.

Thought he was excellent yesterday. He''s got an awful lot of potential, he''s big, he''s quick, and he''s strong. Wasn''t afraid to get into the physical side of things yesterday and created a lot of space for Josh with his movement down the flank. Looked comfortable and assured in possession, although there was one Cruyff turn that almost gave me a heart attack, but fortunately it came off. 
His place to lose now in my opinion, better than Husband and Stiepermann.

Looks a real player. Very impressed with his decision making and calm head.

Really good game today. Very impressive with his defending, tough to get round and some good link play going forward too. An exciting prospect.

Very impressed so far, if he keeps improving he has the ability to be the biggest talent to push through the academy for some time

Seemed to have Morison in his pocket whenever he drifted out to Lewis'' flank. He actually seemed to want to stay away from his as the match drew on.

An excellent prospect.

Pleasant bit of skill.[url]https://twitter.com/YellowsDesign/status/947918829652410368[/url]