Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Team for Chelsea

GunnPinto Zimmermann Klose Lewis           Trybull  Tettey   Maddison  Pritchard  Murphy                 Oliveria(Jerome if fit)

Get Raggett in there. Perhaps next to Klose. Good game for him and Oliveira to put themselves in the window so we can get £10m each for them and get their wages off the books. Raggett can then replace Klose like for like going forward.

What about Naisy as well... last time he played Chelsea he banged in a perfect hattrick!

That team would get overrun in the final third and we''d see the ball pinged back with our full backs under too much pressure. A Naismith type, days I say it, is needed in there or Wildsvhut playing high. Need some steel.

GunnPinto Hanley Klose LewisTettey TrybullPritchard Maddison MurphyOliveiraJust play your best side and get stuck into them. It''ll either be a team of reserves or a team that went 90 minutes with Arsenal three days ago, so just go for it.

GK. Gunn

CB. Klose

CB. Zimmermann

CB. Hanley

LWB. Lewis

RWB. Wildschut

CM. Trybull

CM. Reed

AM. Naismith

AM. Murphy

ST. Jerome

McGovern, Pinto, Tettey, Pritchard, Maddison, Hoolahan, Oliveria,

I won''t be focussing on the team selection or the game very much this evening......I''ll be discreetly monitoring those strangers that will be sat around me and see if they are those horrid Co(kernee Chelsea fans who have infiltrated our ''home support only'' seating area.......

I''m taking my personal silver ACME Thunderer whistle to the game, and the second I spot an infiltrating infidel of a Chelsea fan..... I shall then with great gusto blow my whistle as piercingly loud as I can to attract the attention of a vigilant steward whilst I stand upright and point directly to said infiltrating Chelsea subterfuge, and insist that the invading individual be immediately removed from the stadium!.......I don''t want these feral folk spoiling this important FA Cup Tie with their unwanted presence in ''Home Support Only'' areas.....

.Just doing my bit.......

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Why? They don''t play for another week so we might as well go full strength[/quote]

Madders through on goal blatent chop penalty and the ref doesn''t award it, Madders out for 8 weeks.

That''s why......

Not worth the risk to anyone especially when our form is so terrible this season

Yeah what we should do is never play our best players in case they get injured

We are not getting promoted, I''d be very surprised if we were in a relegation fight, so why not have a go at a weakened chelsea team?