Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Enjoy the chelsea stars

Sit back and enjoy the chelsea stars or future stars ,just hope this won''t set us back again the arsenal match did if we lose.

Hoping for a cup shock

[quote user="Yellowhammer"]Sit back and enjoy the chelsea stars or future stars ,just hope this won''t set us back again the arsenal match did if we lose.

Hoping for a cup shock[/quote]No.  Don''t want to enjoy anything from Chelsea.  I hope their players are put under the cosh,  can''t play at their best and their manager is embarressed by their performance and they go away with their tails between their legs having out on a no show and losing to the better team.

I agree lakey, I never have understood the "enjoy how good the opposition are". Those are the very reasons the FA Cup isn''t what it was in my opinion.

Watching it on BT2 on the tellybox isn''t the same as ''being there''.....

So I''m going to ''be there'' this evening......I want to see these ''Chelsea stars'' for real.......It might be £15.00, but I''d only probably waste it on Beer, ciggies or a couple of cocktails in a trendy hipster bar.....

''Being There!''.......It''s the only way!.....

They only played a couple of days ago, so with a bit of luck a few will be rested which will increase our chances of a surprise result. All we need is Farke to pick the strongest line-up. 

I highly doubt with the busy Christmas period that it''ll be a full strength 11. Chelsea have enough depth to put out a B team and still comfortably beat us sadly, but if we can at least give them a run for their money I''ll be happy enough - then we can get back to trying to finish better than midtable in the league

Being unable to enjoy watching top quality players just because they are playing against your team is such a parochial attitude, you''d be unable to watch anything higher than Sunday league standard 😳😳😳

Chelsea were also playing with none up front until Marata came on and he barely touched the ball. It''s the way to go.