Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Lewis Grabban

Has bottled his time at Sunderland and forced through a move to sit back with the reserves at Bournemouth.

He never did like getting his hands dirty did he...

Wolves are after him. That will help him improve his status a little bit more rather than being 3rd string at Bournemouth, but then no doubt won''t get the game time in the Premier league with Wolves.

Wonder if it''s similar to the reason he wanted away from here?

No, not the Bradley Johnson rubbish rumours

His other half hating being away from the south coast and her family, if it is it''s a bit selfish considering the amount of money he makes and that she probably doesn''t do a lot

To be fair, he couldn''t be any worse than Oliveira was against Millwall.

3rd top goal scorer in the league in a much worse team than most, with just Vydra scoring at a faster goal per min rate.

Proven in this league, found wanting at a higher level.

Already scored more goals this season than Oliveira has ever managed in a season. Makes a mockery of my oliveira top scorer prediction. Sure it is Grabban who has downed tools?

He must be able to do better than a team struggling to avoid relegation. He''s just making himself available while the window is open. If Wolves are genuinely interested he''ll be back in the prem rather than league 1

Not proposing we would want him, too old, too expensive and too much history, but he has been effective this season.

I think we, like Nelson, has been linked to Wolves. Grabban looks more likely based on current form but tbh I would think Wolves should be looking for better for next season.