Sign in to follow this  
andyc24_uk

FA cup draw

Who do we want then, on the offchance we get through to the next round?

We''ve had the big glamour tie, so if we were to make it through I''d be very happy with one of the smaller teams - Newport or Rochdale might well get televised again and we''d have a good chance of beating them and getting a cup run going. Otherwise Peterborough for an A47 derby; Really don''t want someone boring like Wolves/Sheffield United/West Brom.

Well nobody could accuse you of being a happy clapper!! Yeah, of course I agree realistically it''ll be a tough ask; but given the other games they''ve got coming up, I imagine Chelsea will field mostly a second string team again. If we play like we did against Arsenal I''d say we have maybe a 25% shot at beating them. Stay positive, who knows what might happen!

Just being realistic. I’d love us to win the replay of course. Chelsea were really poor on Sat but for me didn’t do enough to try and win the game. That was our best chance.

I''m hoping Chelsea get Manchester City in the next round so one big team gets knocked out and a better chance for a smaller club to win it.

Agree with others that we stand little chance of winning the replay away at Stamford Bridge. Our chance came at home where we matched their reserves, sadly they''ll chuck a couple of big boys in and do enough to win I''m sure.

Can''t disagree with KiwiScot really. A home time to someone like Man City would be good, if we win we get another Prem team, if we lose we get to see Chelsea knocked out in the next round...

Ipswich awaythey must have got through this yearafter failing every year since 2010would be nice to see Poundland Road have a full house once again

Isn''t going to happen but Newport County away would suit me as it''s the only ground I haven''t visited of those left in the competition.Would be a rubbish draw for them though so if they don''t get us I hope they get Chelsea or one of the other big guns away.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Isn''t going to happen but Newport County away would suit me as it''s the only ground I haven''t visited of those left in the competition.Would be a rubbish draw for them though so if they don''t get us I hope they get Chelsea or one of the other big guns away.[/quote]The highlights on the BBC give quite a good view of the placeA typical British stadium that seems to have been put together as each bit of money came inIf not us at home then maybe a biggy away for a bit of dosh or Cardiff/Swansea for a bit of local rivalry

Because BBC have already said they will be showing one of the replays on Wed night and ticket info on both clubs sites says it could get moved from Tues for tv

[quote user="Diane"]Because BBC have already said they will be showing one of the replays on Wed night and ticket info on both clubs sites says it could get moved from Tues for tv[/quote]aha, that solves itta

that will put a fair few offand I can''t see many kids being able to bunk off to catch the coach at CR by 2pmDad plus two kids £120 if they go by coachnot likely

A comfy night in for me watching the game on the TV, as I unfortunately won''t be able to get the early time off work to enable me to go to Stamford Bridge......Bit of a shame that it''s a replay, wish it was on a Saturday - as it would have been a good day out for all the travelling support.....At least we will know whom our next opponents will be, that''s if we manage to overcome Chelski.....An incentive to go for it, if it''s a decent 4th round tie......?

I''m a bit surprised the replay is being televised-must be hoping for more goalmouth action in the second game.