Sign in to follow this  
kennyfoggo

What a difference a game makes

...I must admit to having a little chuckle to myself..  as I notice some of those Defenders of the Faith have started to waver a little.. 

Unless something is done this situation will get worse...He has lost the plot, players..ideas..

hello kennyfoggo, haven''t seen you on here for a while, well as much as i would like to smile at your observations i am so ********** down at the moment after our frankly appalling start to the season.  We all have our theories as to why the expected top of the league hasn''t happened.  We all either want worthy to stay or want him out.  

Although i think he still has the ability to turn it around, the time he has to do it in is fast running out and with that time goes the players'' confidence in him.  If we lose on Sunday, a day i am quite frankly dreading already, to my mind that will be it.  That game is about so much more than 3 points and if Worthy comes out with its only another game I will personally ................

It was apparent last night that the players now have no idea in what they are supposed to do on the pitch, whether or not they were following Worthy''s tactics or not.  They need a wake up call and for their sakes I think it has to happen soon.  Whether our board has the balls to act, well, i guess we will have to wait and see.

I know Gazza.. its sad really... the way is lost.. I have felt so down about my club for yeras as I do now...

my little chuckle is personal I have taken some stick over my views of worthington coming to the end of his time..  I suppose that post is a little togue in cheek.. I am not gloating..I would love to see things turned round ...but the sands of time are slipping very fast....

[quote]...I must admit to having a little chuckle to myself.. as I notice some of those Defenders of the Faith have started to waver a little.. Unless something is done this situation will get worse...He...[/quote]

A little chuckle? Or a little gloat?
I don''t find the situation at all funny I''m afraid.

Kenny, don''t worry, it''s the chickens coming home to roost.   Me I love an optimist, I have to say that being a smart arse in this sort of situation doesn''t ride well with me....I''d rather not have to refrain from saying "told you so...".

What is good that we are all accepting the change in feelings with superb good grace - it goes to show that no matter how many times we might throw our toys out of the cot over various postings we can all still pull together when it matters - and boy does it matter at the moment!!!

[quote]Read my answer[/quote]

Apologies Mr Foggo I fired off a reply to your first post before I saw your reply to Gazza.Plastic Scouser, I hope everyones moving forward with good grace, but these situations rarely end civily if it comes to the crunch.I''m still apprehensive about a change of manager which could acheive the opposite of whats intended. Certainly, if offered a new manager who would win 25 of the next 35 games and win us promotion by 15 points I''d gladly accept. But I think we all know its not going to be like that.Worthy isn''t on the pitch, the players must shoulder some of the blame.About the only players who pulled their weight 100% so far are Safri, Green and McVeigh (for the 100 or so minutes hes been given)

Yes, it''s being tested to the limit. I have my own ideas when change needs to be made, but that isn''t till early Novemeber. NW has till then to turn this shower around.