Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Pritch has gone

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-pritchard-huddersfield-medical-transfer-rumours-1-5350386This will be our Ward/Newsome moment won''t it?Delia out.

Imagine being Daniel Farke right now - you get one of your best players back for the first time this season, start to finally see some progress and consistency on the field and then he''s sold. Sold when we are told we don''t need to sell any players. But hey, it was only Chase who lied and sold our best players wasn''t it?

Absolutely f**king ridiculous.

Hardly a Ward/Newsome moment, when the sales kept us afloat; this transfer is a shame if it goes through but there''s plenty more guys out there if we can find them

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Hardly a Ward/Newsome moment, when the sales kept us afloat; [/quote]there''s nothing in the bank....

Really is pathetic.

Contracted until 2020 and we could easily sell for at least as much in the summer. We signed him for 8m, he''s improved while at us and we''re in the ''pay a premium window''.

For some reason we''ve given up at less than we got for Jacob. Season might as well be over.

Chants of Delia sell the club are needed. Their hand needs to be forced. It will only get worse from here with their Vision for the future of this club.

Don’t worry, the happy brigade will be by soon to tell you it was all Pritchard who instigated this move, he pushed to go!

We knew it was coming but it doesn''t make it any more palatable. Something we will have to get used to.

We all have our thoughts on the reasons or consequences but it isn''t going to alter anything.

Fee seems at bit cheap considering Huddersfield''s rapid interest.

But good luck to him in his career.

[quote user="Syteanric"]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-pritchard-huddersfield-medical-transfer-rumours-1-5350386This will be our Ward/Newsome moment won''t it?Delia out.[/quote]No. They were sold, effectively on the orders of the bank, to stop immediate financial collapse. That is not the case here, and it may well be some of the proceeds will be spent this transfer window.

True. We may spend a couple of hundred grand on an unknown German.....

Actually gutted about this. A genuinely talented player that we haven''t seen enough of. Shame.

Purple, how very dare you let actual facts get in the way of the self-pitying wailing. Sad fact is that far too many seem to have airbrushed/revised the history of the club in the mid-90s.

And I thought prices were inflated in January? And teams can''t afford young English players, or thats what we''ve always been told Haha

The fact is until this transfer went through we couldn''t sign the right back or anyone else as Delia and co wouldn''t dare dip into their own pockets to help the club they apparently love, this is the start you wait till the summer where any player with value will be offered around at knockdown prices then replaced with the likes of the crap that has us struggling near the bottom of the championship, but at least we''ve got Naisy, Jarvis and Russell Martin for another season yay!

This was as inevitable as day follows night and it wont be the last this window. It all about the quality of the replacements. If they are good then next season could be far better than expected. If they are bad next season could be very very hard indeed . I agree this will damage season ticket sales. I always renew but even with me there is a nagging doubt at the back of my head

Paul moy wrote the following post at 10/01/2018 9:06 PM:

We will have just to wait for Delia to go......

It could be a long wait for the grim reaper.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Syteanric"]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-pritchard-huddersfield-medical-transfer-rumours-1-5350386This will be our Ward/Newsome moment won''t it?Delia out.[/quote]No. They were sold, effectively on the orders of the bank, to stop immediate financial collapse. That is not the case here, and it may well be some of the proceeds will be spent this transfer window.[/quote]

Ward was sold to Derby on orders from the bank. Unfortunately Robert Chase forgot to tell Gary Megson who was surprised Ward hadn''t shown up for training.

I don’t know how some of you miserable cnuts make it through the day.

Don''t think it is anything to celebrate. But if you are happy about it good luck to you. I''ll have an ounce.

KG

I get through the day by remembering that nothing has changed in 60 years. Sometimes we are higher and sometimes lower but always part of the food chain. Sometimes we eat, sometimes we are eaten.

[quote user="ricardo"]KG

I get through the day by remembering that nothing has changed in 60 years. Sometimes we are higher and sometimes lower but always part of the food chain. Sometimes we eat, sometimes we are eaten.[/quote]

perfect

In my time have enjoyed watching the likes of Eadie, Bellamy, Hucks etc and more recently Wes, Maddison and Pritch, well just haven''t seen enough of him that is biggest disappointment. Somehow think he won''t be the only sale we are disappointed in during this window.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]In my time have enjoyed watching the likes of Eadie, Bellamy, Hucks etc and more recently Wes, Maddison and Pritch, well just haven''t seen enough of him that is biggest disappointment. Somehow think he won''t be the only sale we are disappointed in during this window.[/quote]

The disappointment is we haven''t had the disappointment of selling him.