Sign in to follow this  
Dorset Canary

And James Maddison?

Read somewhere today that both Arsenal & Spurs are in for Madders.

Maybe if that deal goes through they will let us keep him on loan till the end of the season... Surely they won''t let both go this season?

surely??

lol

are you dumb enough to not realise that everyone is for sale?

the owners dont really care becuase they know as a business it will retain value when 20000 people walk through the gates even in the 3rd tier of english football

i wont be suprised to see maddison, murphy and klose all gone before february

I''m not so sure teams will come snapping for him at the moment. Still largely inexperienced and young, he''s not exactly going to walk into many Premier League starting 11s right now. I''m not surprised they''re keeping tabs on him or tapping him up though. Huddersfield are after Pritchard because he can make an immediate impact. I''m just not sure Madders is that kind of player yet. Hopefully that means we can keep him, at least until the summer.

Unless they see we are like some cheap slag and they can do what they want with us just by waving a couple of quid at us. Maddison would be an ideal gamble for a club like Spurs for like £10m. Barely a drop in the well for them but another season funded of mediocrity for us.

Maddison has the talent to play at the top level if he develops right. Yes he may not reach that as he’s got a lot to do still but I’m sure the likes of spurs would take a punt for cheap.

AJ, I''m fairly confident he will be here for the duration of this season but early signs are that a deal to be done this Jan.

Nice to read young Todd had a good game the other night, although might be a bit young to break through next year.