Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

2018/19 season tickets

When will the renewal pack come? I need to buy next season''s asap and stop my direct debit. Also I wonder if the club would allow me to buy out remainder of this seasons instead of using direct debit. any one knows?

ill be going just need to spend some money joys of divorce spend now save latter

Ride the wave, we always lose a few at the bottom of the curve.

Look down the A140, it could be worse.

[quote user="ricardo"]Ride the wave, we always lose a few at the bottom of the curve.

Look down the A140, it could be worse.[/quote]You seem more positive than you have recently Ricardo!?

@smiley

If you pop into the ticket office, or give them a call, then you''ll be allowed to pay up anything outstanding on this season''s ticket. I''ve done this before when I had an unexpected bonus from work.

I eagerly await the forthcoming announcement of the 2018/19 season ticket prices........The club wouldn''t dare raise the cost of the season tickets.......would they?.......

Smiley - They were released 16th January last year so I''m assuming we''ll hear late next week

It would not surprise me as to the arrogance of Balls and The Stowmarket pair to think that NCFC fans who have no alternative but to turn up at CR and cheer at every name call prior to the match to increase season ticket prices all round

Have attended AGM''s for years and the reception this crowd gets when they walk in is in line with Kim Jong-Un and his subjects