Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Now we’re really in a mess

Pritchard gone, Madison probably too. Trybull long term back injury, Tetty’s knees, can’t shift Naismith and Martin, Oliveira doesn’t want to be here, still paying Jarvis even though he’s only got one leg. New season tickets due soon, that’s going to make interesting reading,

You couldn’t make it up

Why on earth are you putting such a positive spin on things?!

Okay, I''ll bite.

Maddison - It''s as unprobable as it is probable at the moment. We carry on, if he leaves, we still have someone called Wes. Anybody know if he''s any good?

Trybull - Win some, lose some, that''s why we have so many midfielders, I''m sure we can cope.

Tettey - he''s fit to play tomorrow as far as I know unless I''ve missed something?

Naismith - With the loss of Pritchard, perhaps he might actually figure again. I''ve heard otherwise though. If he doesn''t go, doesn''t change from Jan to now - no need to pant wet.

Martin - going to leave on loan, I assume, now Raggett is with us.

Oliveira - Really? Where''s the facts for this claim?

Jarvis - Might actually be an asset for us if he gets fit again.

Season Tickets - loyal fans will still go, even if you don''t.

Next...

[quote user="AJ"]Okay, I''ll bite.

Maddison - It''s as unprobable as it is probable at the moment. We carry on, if he leaves, we still have someone called Wes. Anybody know if he''s any good?

Trybull - Win some, lose some, that''s why we have so many midfielders, I''m sure we can cope.

Tettey - he''s fit to play tomorrow as far as I know unless I''ve missed something?

Naismith - With the loss of Pritchard, perhaps he might actually figure again. I''ve heard otherwise though. If he doesn''t go, doesn''t change from Jan to now - no need to pant wet.

Martin - going to leave on loan, I assume, now Raggett is with us.

Oliveira - Really? Where''s the facts for this claim?

Jarvis - Might actually be an asset for us if he gets fit again.

Season Tickets - loyal fans will still go, even if you don''t.

Next...[/quote]

Are you Delia Smith?

7points over the festive period took off the pressure of relegation and gave us a 10 point cushion. This probably gave the managerial team the confidence to sell and loan out players. I expected Pritchard to go but am very sad as he is a wonderful footballer and a great signing but Huddersfield. The loss of wilschutt is a plus for me poor signing and we are trying to cut out losses. There are some good players in the lower leagues not least maddison at Peterborough we would be wise to reinvest some of the Pritchard money there as alas I think we''d is past it

Yorks I am afraid you have hit the nail or Delia on the head, Board think season over so time for Spring Sale .

Farke hasnt got balls to tell Board if Prits goes I go probably knows he will get pay off and dumped in summer anyway.

Madds and rest of any talent will see how easy it is to leave, if I was Madds put in request now Wolves are evens to get Promotion full of investment and talent.

Just hope whats left have enough to keep us up, but having seen effectively that dross at Burton think touch and go!

Oh and please Archant stop letting them say we dont need to sell anyone can see we could have held out for more embarrassing how quick we said yes. Still more than two weeks of window left and anyone knows clubs like Huddersfield are desperate to stay up and 10m is chicken feed to them compared to not staying up.

If we had played tough and held out bet we would have got 15m plus and had time to get talent in. Now as always we will trawl around and end up with panic buy/ loan to appease fans like last year.

Never said this before but Delia and her team need to leave, enough is enough!

It''ll be interesting to see the line up tomorrow, we are down so many CM''s at the moment. Obviously in hindsight it might have been best to delay Phillips move a week so he can cover Reed on the bench who''s not 100pc. I understand keeping Godfrey where he is but I wonder if we could have taken him back to cover in Jan if we knew Trybull was feeling it. I suppose that deal probably went through before the FA cup games though but he''d have slotted in perfectly next to Tettey. I dunno who will cover in the middle now. I guess we have Stiepermann who I suspect might slot in where Pritch was though.

It''d be interesting to see the odd youth product on the bench, the last couple we integrated haven''t done bad have they?

What about Naismith? Is he fit to feature? For all the negatives about his time here, he''s still a decent player at this level. He''d be useful until we sort our incoming signings out.

Hopefully Abrahams gets the nod on the bench as well. Jerome is out and if Olive decides to not bother/ gets injured, it''d be nice to actually use a striker rather than shoehorn Josh into the centre forward role. We need him out wide for now.

GB even manager said Trybull had already played more often than he thought he could this season due to injury background etc

Given that and Tettey record we have issues!

Any decent club buys before it sells, enough said!

I have to say I think the decision to sanction Godfrey going back to Shrewsbury before we saw how this transfer window pans out was a poor one.

We know how much we''ve struggled with Tettey and Trybull missing. Reed is still not fit and we now face a couple of very tough away games with Vrancic or Stiepermann having to fill in there. We know playing Vrancic there didn''t really work.

There is a disappointing lack of foresight about some of our decision making. Its noteable that we now also don;t have a back up right back now Wildshut has gone. he was our only cover in that area and even he was just filling in.