Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Whose coming in ?

With Pritchard, Franke and Wildschutt away, and Naismith (Martin?) looking to follow suit the club will be looking to continue the turn around. Hopefully another will be Oliveira who has often been as much a pain in the ars as much as a goal scorer.For every promising youngster we sign there will be fans of that club squeaking that their club lacks ''hambition'' just as some on here do when any of players step up to the PL.We are certainly not short of good keepers, or defenders at the moment.It is the strike force that needs new blood. Jerome has done well an there can never be any question of his total commitment but he is showing his age and we need a decent ''target man''. Another Holt would do. Someone who may not appear to be the best but worked at it and ended up that way.An interesting fortnight ahead, methinks

[quote user="simmo_2"]Lol, no one of any significance[/quote]I expect they''ll be a fair few step ups from the cast offs and rejects your grubby little club at Poundland Road will be signingStill, you might even sign yet another aged has been who is seeing out his career

[quote user="Hercules"][quote user="simmo_2"]Lol, no one of any significance[/quote]I expect they''ll be a fair few step ups from the cast offs and rejects your grubby little club at Poundland Road will be signingStill, you might even sign yet another aged has been who is seeing out his career[/quote]

We are not exactly a club to talk about signing “has beens” there are currently two draining this club of any cash we may be able to spare

[quote user="cornish sam"]For anyone but you I''d let it go, but, I''m sure you mean who''s...[/quote]ah, I wondered who would be the first to spot that (otherwise hands up, guilty as charged m''lud)

Very much doubt if anyone will come in will struggle on with what''s left and be lucky to finish mid table but as long as we get 20,000 through the gate don''t think the board will worry too much .

[quote user="Yellowhammer"]Very much doubt if anyone will come in will struggle on with what''s left and be lucky to finish mid table but as long as we get 20,000 through the gate don''t think the board will worry too much .[/quote]You don''t seem to like our clubI wonder why ?

I''m hopeful of a RB, enabling Martin to leave on loan (Ebuehi?), a winger to replace Wildschut (Kalulu?) and a striker - IF we sell/loan Jerome or Oliveira.

Plus the sale/loan of Naismith to achieve wages savings.

I think most would consider that a reasonable window.

[quote user="Ian"]What''s a "coming in"?[/quote]usually an occasion when a gay person goes ''back in the closet''

The names we''ve been linked with so far are uninspiring. Jorge Grant (who Forest fans think has found his level at league 2) and Jordan Jones who Middlesborough released 18 months ago.

In addition to the 2 mentioned, I''ve heard Ebuehi (right back), Kalulu (winger), Onel Hernandez (midfielder), midfielder at Shrewsbury (name escapes me), Bradley Dack from Blackburn (a number 10).

Anyone heard others?

I do not want any loans

only any good if you have a chance to go up so no point wasting money on players with no return may as well go to youth team and try out some youngsters if we can not buy anyone

that is only if we are looking we are going to be safe by end of window

as for signings fresh hungry english lower leagues is where we should be looking for the gems

Been a fan since 1969 just can''t see them buying anyone in of any significant ,as thought the idea was to cut wage bills as we are apparently in financial difficulties.

You do know that putting an H in front of investor or ambition is about as funny as getting your sack caught in your flies??

''There was no financial need to sell, but Farke''s requirement for adding more strikers to the squad meant had to sell first,''   So which striker  ?

[quote user="Yellowhammer"]Been a fan since 1969 just can''t see them buying anyone in of any significant ,as thought the idea was to cut wage bills as we are apparently in financial difficulties.[/quote]Then I suggest you check the latest accounts...... of NCFC not ITFCWe are not in any financial difficulties, merely adjusting our wage bill to meet next seasons drop of ÂŁ32m parachute paymentGiven the high earners and the transfers fees received since the end of last season I should imagine we are well on target.There is an abundance of players coming through who have cost relatively little and will only improve as they progressI expect those coming in to be the targets that were lined up way before the transfer window opened, and most likely will not be players that have been regularly touted.

We are in financial difficulties! We have too many players on premiership wages that are not even worth a place on the bench, that no other club wants.

We won’t be getting anyone in in January because we can’t afford to.

[quote user="deltic31"]We are in financial difficulties! We have too many players on premiership wages that are not even worth a place on the bench, that no other club wants.

We won’t be getting anyone in in January because we can’t afford to.[/quote]

Well if we don’t, we’ll have too many players on championship wages in league one.

[quote user="deltic31"]We are in financial difficulties! We have too many players on premiership wages that are not even worth a place on the bench, that no other club wants.

We won’t be getting anyone in in January because we can’t afford to.[/quote]welcome back young fellaa whole year since you last posted so I am honoured that it was my post that you chose to break your long silence overmind you, even that post was whining about how bad the club was and how we would finish in the bottom half

...a place where your thoughts seem to eminate from, it would seem