Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Pritchard

Let''s have a Paul Moy and Herman dream team on the board please!

[quote user="king canary"]If the club is going to be self funding, fine. Put it in fan ownership.[/quote]And the next item on the agenda is8. Wos gorn on in traynern ?"Do we have a report from Colun''s knee ? "

[quote user="Ian"]Let''s have a Paul Moy and Herman dream team on the board please![/quote]Luckily I have little hair to tear out.

Although expected, still feel complexity deflated. Guess we will have to get used to that feeling.

I amazed we don''t have any incoming transfers lined up to soften the blow

To be fair, I thought his passing hadn''t been very good lately

The statement on the webiste was a bit terse- no thank you or wishing him the best going forward.

I wonder how long before we get the old ''Alex made it very clear he wanted to leave etc etc.

My God, I''m yearning back to the Lambert era...shouldn''t...but I am

No thrills in being a Norwich fan atm , it''s a bad news show... I''ve been through a few as a city fan , but it feels like a new low point. For example like after the 5-1 against Colchester (which was worse)...or the mid-nineties...

This club has been mismanaged...let''s agree on that

[quote user="king canary"]The statement on the webiste was a bit terse- no thank you or wishing him the best going forward.

I wonder how long before we get the old ''Alex made it very clear he wanted to leave etc etc.[/quote]Wouldn''t be a surprise if he did want to leave for a PL club and try his hand at the top level on top level wages.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="ron obvious"]So you don''t think the club should be self-financing? Just rely on a rich sugar daddy to pump money in all the time?

I know it''s the done thing these days, but Norwich''s trying to stand on its own two feet is one of the things I most admire about the club.[/quote]

NCFC standing on its own two feet is so admiral, but in a real world it’s ridiculous to think we will not go backwards.

Would all NCFC fans be happy if Billericay F.C. are a more successful than us.[/quote]Surely the question should be "Would you be happy (even) if  Man U were less successful than us?"? Somehow I suspect you''d still find something to moan about...

[quote user="lake district canary"]Wouldn''t be a surprise if he did want to leave for a PL club and try his hand at the top level on top level wages. [/quote]Wouldn''t be a surprise?More like a nailed on certainty.He was a good player, too good for our current team who are going nowhere in a hurry.Of course he wanted out to play in the PL and earn more money than we could give him.The only surprise is that some people are surprised.

"For example like after the 5-1 against Colchester (which was worse)...or the mid-nineties... "

Hate to tell you Rob, but it was 7-1 against Colchester - which was worse!!

We have been crying out for a good striker for about 5 or six seasons now, but I don''t hold out much hope of this being addressed in the January window. I wish the young lad all the best.

I don''t expect Madison to be around for much longer either. Let''s face it our board of directors don''t have a clue on running a football club. If they did we would not have wasted our Premiership money on players that were mostly dross!

The only way that we will get back into the Premiership is by getting directors in who know how to run a football club.

[quote user="deltic31"]We have been crying out for a good striker for about 5 or six seasons now, but I don''t hold out much hope of this being addressed in the January window. I wish the young lad all the best.

I don''t expect Madison to be around for much longer either. Let''s face it our board of directors don''t have a clue on running a football club. If they did we would not have wasted our Premiership money on players that were mostly dross!

The only way that we will get back into the Premiership is by getting directors in who know how to run a football club.[/quote]We managed ok last season. Weren''t we something like third highest scorers? Hardly ''crying out'' for a striker.

So now confirmed we only paid 5m for him as the 3m add ons didn''t kick in and the fee we paid is just under 12m  so 7m profit 

Club have made about £7m profit on a decent but injury-prone player who is unproven in Premier League. Would rather he had stayed but very good business

Sold for nearly 12 i believe. Only paid Spurs 5m

Agreed, but he''s usually quite in the know.

Would probably make sense, I heard we had a £7 gap to fill, this along with his wages off the cards will obviously help plug that come season end. I assume some of that will be budgeted to squad improvements in this window if possible though, but it won''t be much.

@Ron

10 years this year omg!!in my defense it was just a pile of stones and it’s been dire here since the financial crisis.

Still far too long but this is the year I can feel it in my bones ;) plus I wanna come home find another and start all over again 😂

Hopefully it means Maddison sticks around. I''d be bumping his pay up in summer, putting a £30m release fee on his deal to higher division clubs if he insists and then even make him vice captain. It''s imperative we build around him like we did round Wes for years.

Hopefully it means Maddison sticks around. I''d be bumping his pay up in

summer, putting a £30m release fee on his deal to higher division clubs

He won''t be

staying here with absolutely no prospect of PL football &

Championship wages when he knows he''s good enough for several PL Clubs.If he insists then even make him Vice CaptainYeah right, that''s the spirit, that''ll make him change his mind.  "Now should I stay here, be Vice Captain and stagnate in the Championship or should I join a PL Club and earn a fortune?Jesus some people do live a fantasy world.

Bagster, don''t do it!! All rational, reasonable sanity says so.

But it''s like supporting Norwich, it surpasseth all human understanding. I don''t know about you, but when I see some forlorn neglected wreck whose beauty has long since faded I just can''t help but want to get amongst it, revitalise her & bring the bloom back to her cheeks.

But enough about the missus.

Anyway, from one serial house botherer to another, good luck with whatever you decide to do. I think it''s the nearest a bloke can get to childbirth - a period of intense pain followed by joy, then eventually you forget the pain, look at your little darling & think: I know, let''s do it again ...

Enjoyed watching Pritchard play, but his knees and one of his ankles are f*cked that won''t get better because of his unfortunate gait..He''ll have five, maybe six games at Huddersfield and get another lengthy sick note -- if they manage to stay up he''ll be troubled to start next season.Question is, how the fuck do these physios earn their crust?Twelve million! Cheers [Y]