Sign in to follow this  
jb

Crouch speaks on pink'un site.

Just like you seem to have done with many of the posts on this board, you only read the bits you wanted to hear.

HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR VILLA AND PROVE HIMSELF IN THE PREM - ARE YOU BLIND??!?!?!?

Er,he wanted to come to Norwich on a year loan but O''Leary wouldn''t let him.Are you deaf?

It always seemed that he never really wanted to come to Norwich on a permanent basis. Shame as he would have been guaranteed first team football as opposed to a maximum of 3 minutes for Aston Villa every Sunday afternoon.

I think he is kidding himself if he thinks he has a chance at Villa.

Sorry jb, was a bit harsh on my posting cos I was in a hurry and I''m sick of the Crouch talk!

Have you ever heard of a player saying in public that he hated his loan spell? No, because they always have to keep the doors open. Crouch didn''t "want" to come here on a season loan, he''d rather be playing week in week out for his own team in England''s major league, it''s just that he found his options limited and wanted to get back in his manager''s eye.

But now, one injury to either Vassell or Angel, and Crouch could be playing regular premiership football for the 2nd city''s biggest side. Villa may seem like not that big a team, but I don''t think we''ll feel that if/when we have to play them next season.