Sign in to follow this  
Molly Windley

Youth Cup vs Derby Tonight - Freeview

For anyone that is not going tonight but would like to see the game, it is available on RamsTV for free.Click on link below and register for a free RamsTV account - just simple name email addy etc - no sign on fee or card details requiredLive from 1845 and kick off at 1900

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/01/live-and-free-fa-youth-cup-football-on-ramstv-this-friday-night

Is there any point watching? Surely any youth player that’s any good will be in the first team squad for tomorrow to replace all those who are on their way? 😉😉😉

Thanks for heads up on this one - wouldn''t have spotted it otherwise. I''m having a look just to see what this Adam Idah kid is like as he''s been banging them in.

[quote user="Hercules"]missing a cracking game[/quote]Extra time not the extra terrestrial[:D]It''s been good.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Hercules"]missing a cracking game[/quote]Extra time not the extra terrestrial[:D]It''s been good.[/quote]

aha

A very enjoyable gameGood refereeing and excellent commentary - knowlegable and fairKeeper looks good, as did Middleton when he was on...impressed by KamalWho says the Cat 1 academy is not worth it ?

Good game thanks for Facebook link

The Derby site would not let me in probably did not like the Post Code

Middleton looked good not sure about the keeper apart from the last minute penalty save.

Newcastle or Palace next round at CR

It was a great result and good hard fought game. Have to say how poor their player was to dive like he did for their penalty, deservedly saved.

Bloody fell asleep at half time and just woke up. Was really enjoying it too. Hopefully Derby will put the full match up on their site but I doubt it somehow. [:(]

Went last night, £3 really well spent. Game had pretty much everything. Thought Derby looked the better side in the first half, were better on the ball but our lads dug in and the introduction of Middleton certainly made a difference. The stand out performer was our right back Aarons, certainly one to keep an eye on.

Hope their captain is ok after being carried off in a neck brace. Seems it was Dennis Wise''s lad who came on in his place. Mitchell Thomas''s boy also on the bench.

The game sounded class! What is it with our youth teams the last few seasons? More to cheer about there than the seniors. If our slide to mediocrity has to happen, I hope we at least use the youth a bit more.

Middleton looks the real deal, noticed how the game shifted when he came on. He was everywhere controlled the game

Agree, Middleton looks a talent, so clearly one to be sold 😂

I think their commentator (of which one wasn’t Eddie) summed it up nicely, they had the midfield creativity and we had the pace and power up front.

I liked the look of Spyrou, a real handful for their defence.

We are in the last 16 (5th round) against the winners of Newcastle/PalaceThe game is at Carrow Road 7pm Sat 10th Feb4th round results/fixtures hereWe certainly looked the fitter over the whole 120mins.  And Middleton certainly looked a different class, as did Bogle(!) for them.. until he took the penalty.With the number of the development squad being ''fattened up'' out on loan the club certainly is in a healthy position as far as the future is concernedOddly Chelsea youth play their 4th round game at 7pm the same night as we are at Stamford Bridge for the replay