FLEMING OUT NOW - ANOTHER GAME, ANOTHER GOAL FLEM IS AT FAULT FOR - HES HAD IT FOR ME - GET HIM OUT RIGHT NOW - IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Mark my words, this will lead to a spate of transfer requests and departures come January - Ashton will want away, so will Green. McKenzie won''t be happy either. The loan players will be desperate to get back to their clubs and we''ll be left with the rubbish - and we''ve got plenty of that.

Still, Worthy will still be there picking Flemming.

Sad.

thats it, make fleming the scapegoat. There are 11 other bl**dy players not doing the business but you lot pick on one, holt last year, flemming this year. nice one chaps!

[quote]thats it, make fleming the scapegoat. There are 11 other bl**dy players not doing the business but you lot pick on one, holt last year, flemming this year. nice one chaps![/quote]

scapegoat?.......SCAPEGOAT?! how many goals does he need to cost us b4 u realise he''s awful?! hes not a scapegoat - hes just consistently bad but gets picked no matter what.....HE IS WORSE THAN SUTCH for gods sake?! altho ronbol - id guess that in ur eyes Sutch was comparable with pele and just made an unfair scapegoat right?

Don''t agree Ronbol - people just get increasingly frustrated at Worthy''s persistance in making other players scapegoats... e.g. Shaks carrying the can, when it certainly sounds like Flem''s been off the pace (and not for the first time)..

At 2-0 down I''d rather see two exciting young centrehalves be given an opportunity to gain an understanding of each others game...

BTW - thanks **** we''ve got one back... come on the boys.

[quote]Ok you lot are right fleming is the only one to blame, so why don''t we get the rope out and .........[/quote]

It is impossible to blame fleming?  Have you seen the 1st goal?  Hemay as well have not been there.

Of course the main responsibility lies with Worthy for continuing to pick a player who is not up to the job orat least resting him and trying out the other options available to him.  It stinks of Sven/Becks for england - I like him he is my captain he will play, even if itharms the team.  Flemmay perform on the training ground but at some stage real performances on the pitch have to count for something.  Repeating the same errors week in week out is not accepetable and that is what flem has been doing.  I have kept my silence on flem recently concerntrating ontehdefence as a whole but my patience has worn out.   

couldn''t agree more with everyone on this post....excpet ronbol that is.

I have been giving my opinion on Fleming for a number of weeks now. I''m not isolating him for blame or making him a scapegoat. He''s been c**p all season and its an unmistakeable fact. If Shackells performances have dropped its because his partner at the back has left him exposed and he''s having to do too much to cover for him.

Whats worse is that he was mostly c**p last season as well and nothing was done in the summer to sort that out.

imo Worthy should have given Doherty a chance to prove himself this season instead of giving him one game and then making him the scapegoat. Irrespective, it is time to let Fleming sit on the bench and watch a proper defender partner Shackell.

championship flops also stands for craig fleming enough said why is he continuing to pick him.does worthy think he is going to get quicker with age he would struggle to get in a pub side the way he is performing.

Ronbol  I admire you for trying to stand up for the guy but the majority of us have been saying for over a year now that Fleming is to blame for many of Norwich''s defensive lapses, not all I''ll give you,  but when you look back over last season and now this, how many times has Fleming been left standing like a spare *!$k at a wedding shouting at everyone else in order to distract everyone''s attention from the mistake he''s just made?

The guy is pants, always was and always will be.  Get rid.

Plastic scouser it''s not a matter of defending the guy, he puts a Norwich City shirt on, always gives 100% even if it'' not good enough on occasions.
Most think he''s not upto the job and I respect your decisions. But i would not, for one second ever think of booing or slagging the guy off.
Flem dosen''t pick the team the manager does, it''s not only over what goes on in 90 mins of a match but day in day out at colney. The Manager see''s somthing in flem that the rest of you lot don''t.
If you have ever been upto colney and watched them training you would soon see flem is one of the hardest training players there, a true professional.

This does not mean Flem can''t be dropped , I am all for change and trying something different. I would just prefer the change to come without hammering and getting personal with the guy. He dosen''t deserve this after the service he''s given NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.

[quote]Plastic scouser it''s not a matter of defending the guy, he puts a Norwich City shirt on, always gives 100% even if it'' not good enough on occasions. Most think he''s not upto the job and I respect your...[/quote]

"If you have ever been upto colney and watched them training you would soon see flem is one of the hardest training players there, a true professional."

Not maligning your comment in any way Ronbol, but to me the line above is the telling one. It worries me that NW puts too much faith on what goes on in training during the week and then goes on to ignore a player''s matchday performances. If a player doesn''t cut repeatedly on the field of play then that player should be rested to give someone else a chance.

Who''s to say that McVeigh wasn''t dropped because he didn''t put in the effort in Monday''s training session and got left out last night because of it.

I was at the watford game and yes HE was not marking anyone really in that first half.shackell was doing the work of two men&drury was having to come inside leaving the man spare on the wing.It does send out a bad sign to substitute your captain but i would have taken him off instead of shackell

He''s gotta go.

Terrible team selection, awful sunstitutions, and "It''s not good enough" as the only small comfort to fans who are all coming round to the knowledge that he''s finally lost it?

I have tickets to the Ipswich game, tbh, I don''t really want to go after watching this performance.

It was a total disgrace.

Our Tractor-driving neighbours are gonna have a field day.

I don''t care who replaces him, though Id love to see the Luton manager here (can''t think of his name atm).

I think the main point of everyone''s (well mostly) anger/frustration is that the sole reason for continuing to pick Craig Fleming is that, as a senior and very experienced defender, he will provide calmness, authority, leadership and strength to the other, younger & less experienced players around him. Trouble is he does none of these things - his motivational shouts of encouragement have been notable by their absence yet Jason Shackell does this at every game. Why do we persist in playing an ageing (if very honest & genuine) player whose contract expires at the end of the season?

It does not really matter what we think - from the davenport interview on the official site it seems that shacks is about to get the ''rested'' treatment

Thats even more criminal than dropping zipper last night.

OTBC

Whilst Flem has been made the scapegoat of all things going wrong at times, there''s no denying the fact that he is costing us goals in nearly every game now. He has no positional awareness, he''s slow, he can''t pass and sadly, he can''t seem to defend at all anymore.