Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Farke... what does he know about football ?

“We know this is a tricky game now. I have always said as long as we

can find 11 players to wear the yellow shirt we will be okay, and we

have.

”We need to replace some important players but I trust my lads and we are competitive and we can bring points from Bristol."

So enjoy your trip back, to both the supporterss who made the long haul and the players who with a ''bare bones'' squad dug in and got a deserved win

I’ve said from day one, the set up is correct and I love Farke as the head coach, the system he wants to play is a good one, when fit Tettey in particular.

Far better technical and motivational manager than the lost little Scotsman we had previously.

Just imagine had we got this type of set up and manner a season before with a big budget, I have no doubt we would be pushing for promotion last year!

He knows 100x more than most posters on here, me included. A proper manager, technically-minded, adult and thoughtful in his public comments. He has dealt with change in staff, financial restraints etc with great grace. It could become a positive last phase of the season (about 40% of it remaining).

To be honest I feel quite sorry for Farke. Been given a job of getting rid of good/more expensive players and buying players to match their quality for next to nothing. He has no say in the sale of his players a and was clearly upset at the departure of Pritchard.

I honestly think he is the last person to point fingers at when things don''t go quite as well.

Must be really downheartening to see us pick up form and then be forced to start getting rid of good players with virtually no funds coming back to him to spend.

No doubt if there is someone he wants, the board make him find cheaper.