Sign in to follow this  
Fluff

Sack Adams! ha

Get shot of Worthy if you want, but the most annoying patronising idiot involved at City at the mo has got to be Neil Adams.  His demeaning remarks to paying travelling fans tonight were total tosh.  He has done naff all at the academy, but obviously keeps his job due to sticking up for Worthington and Fleming each week. We all talk garbage at times, but unlike the squad, he is completely consistant each week in that he bores the plums off me with his boring voice!

MR ANGRY!!!

[quote]Get shot of Worthy if you want, but the most annoying patronising idiot involved at City at the mo has got to be Neil Adams. His demeaning remarks to paying travelling fans tonight were total tosh. ...[/quote]

That''s interesting Fluff. Obviously as I was at the game I didn''t hear the disparaging remarks, could you expand on it a bit more please?

Perhaps it was the chorus of booing and the chants of "what a load of rubbish" at half time he was referring to. To be honest I think the team deserved it, I would never as would many others do that, but sang my heart out for the second half as did all the estimated 2000 fans there, and it was US who got the team the goal, without the prolonged singing they would have just given up.

I would like the players to have a whip round and give a refund to all the fans who went and spent their hard earned cash last night!

2000 at 22 quid each = £44000 / 11 = £4000 each. Not going to break their bank accounts is it?

Never gonna happen I know, but a collective apology would be a start.

I liked dear old Neil when he wore a Norwich shirt but as a Radio Norfolk employee some of his loyality to certain players is misplaced.  It didn''t matter to supporters that his best mate was Iwan Roberts, what mattered was that the welshman was struggling in his latter years at Carrow Road. It now seems he has transferred his loyalities to current employees who''s contribution is suspect.

Did anyone hear, when people were phoning in to question why Shackell was withdrawn at halftime and not Fleming, Adams say, "Ah, but you lost the radio link in the first half didn''t you, just before half time? To be fair Shackell made a few errors around that time"...

How convenient.

Its the way he talks to people who are idiots.  One fella last night who was at the game was basically put down dead by Adams.  The chap pointed out (commentry supplied by Rasputin!) "We saw 120 minutes of poor football against Milton Keynes. We saw 90 minutes of poor football against Stoke. We saw 90 minutes of poor football against Leeds at home. The only good football we''ve seen was the first 45 minutes against Plymouth but Plymouth are awful so we should expect that. 20,000 Norwich supporters can see the Fleming is past it yet the manager can''t and when he has got the opportunity to play two young very good centre backs he wastes both by sticking one of the bench and making the other yet again cover for Flemings mistakes. Of course Shackell is going to be making mistakes as he has to do the job of 2 players because Fleming is of on walk about up the pitch. Why do we persist on playing various players out of position? Marney doesn''t play wide right for Tottenham does he but we have yet again made a obviously talented footballer waste his talent in an unfamiliar position."  To which Adams basically said that he was having a laugh! Nah ah NO!

Very interesting comments Fluff, what did Adams actually say??

I''m in agreement with Meeky, the team were rightly booed off at the end of the first half (should have been 3-0 down), and it was the fans that scored the second half goal.

There aren''t many teams'' away following who follow their team 2000 strong to every away match, having not seen a win for 25 odd games.  I remember the days of a pub stop on the way home from away games to celebrate a win, hasn''t happened for 18 months!!

Have to agree Neil Adams comments on the phone in are a complete joke. Must be watching a different game to the rest of us on here. He makes people out to be very stupid.

SACK ADAMS - DAM RIGHT WE SHOULD.

Adams is such an arrogant Worthington apologist. He can''t accept that a different opinion to his own actually exists. I heard a rumour that he once said something interesting, but I think that''s just a myth.