Sign in to follow this  
Coneys Knee

Delia out....

Time for people to make stand. City fans did it before with Chase. We need to do it again. The alternative is we just sit back and watch our club fall out of sight to a place where we''ll all be dead before the premier league is in sight again.

Delia, Michael, tom. Time is up

[quote user="mighty yellow"]How do we get started?[/quote]Simple really.Just organise a meeting of similar minded folk, elect a leader and then work out a plan of action. The possibilities are endless. The "Chase Out" lot didn''t have the luxury of social media and mobile phones so the call to arms should be easy. Don''t think St Andrews would be big enough though, probably have to rent the showground.......

He didn''t say whose death? Perhaps he''s leaving his own money to buy her out? I wouldn''t comment about how soon that may or may not happen..

[quote user="nutty nigel"]He didn''t say whose death? Perhaps he''s leaving his own money to buy her out? I wouldn''t comment about how soon that may or may not happen..[/quote] typical waste of time post, when club is falling apart,

Don''t panic Coney''s Knee seems to have it in order,I''ll just wait for him to post what and where he has organised and I''ll be there. I suspect that we''ll all be dead before him,Simmo, or pig mince do back up their mouths with action though.

I''m up for a pub meet with like minded individuals in the first instance. Pm me if you like if that''s of any appeal to anyone?

[quote user="Coneys Knee"]I''m up for a pub meet with like minded individuals in the first instance. Pm me if you like if that''s of any appeal to anyone?[/quote]You could ask Pete to pin this thread at the top of the board for a start. There are many ''Delia Outers'' on here and you wouldn''t want them to miss the chance of actually doing something rather than just bashing away at their keyboards.Good on yer CK, let''s get this party started. [st][li]

"I''m up for a pub meet with like minded individuals in the first instance."Will there be teleconference facilities?Apples

Interesting idea Lappin. Here''s their chance to start a campaign to see us obtain a multi-million pound investor, happy to pour money into the club on an annual basis. They would have the satisfaction of proving people like me wrong by showing how easy it is to obtain such "investment."

[quote user="Mr Apples"]"I''m up for a pub meet with like minded individuals in the first instance."Will there be teleconference facilities?Apples[/quote]If you called it a "stream" then I''m sure us plastics would be interested.

The problem is its hard for anyone with an ounce of integrity or intelligence to get on board with the Delia Out brigade when the most vocal either wish her dead or claim she''s stuffing thousands from every transfer down the back of her sofa.

[quote user="hogesar"]The problem is its hard for anyone with an ounce of integrity or intelligence to get on board with the Delia Out brigade when the most vocal either wish her dead or claim she''s stuffing thousands from every transfer down the back of her sofa.[/quote]Even more so hogesar, when one has openly proclaimed that he is looking forwards to City going into administration just to gain "revenge" on Delia, and another admits that he has not been to his game since 2005!

@Badger

Some can''t win though.

You keep going but complain ''well if you hate it so much stop going!''

You stop going- ''you''re a fairweather fan, how can you have any opinion on the teams future when you''ve not been going to games!''

The problem isn’t Delia as a person, it’s Delia as an owner.

She (as the owner) doesn’t have the money to keep up with the market and its demands and if we as a club want to compete as we should be expecting to (competing being the word and not winning) then we need to find a new buyer/investor.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]we need to find a new buyer/investor.[/quote][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Have to agree with Rich T[/quote]Can we put your names down to turn up at this first meeting?

[quote user="Coneys Knee"]By the way my name is down but having invited pm''s ive realised I don''t even know how to check if I have any pm''s[/quote]Get them to put their names on here, once you get a few, loads will follow. Let''s face it, if this comes off, there will be pictures in the press so a username on here is nothing by comparison.

[quote user="king canary"]@Badger

Some can''t win though.

You keep going but complain ''well if you hate it so much stop going!''

You stop going- ''you''re a fairweather fan, how can you have any opinion on the teams future when you''ve not been going to games!''[/quote]But to look forward to your team going into administration...?People are entitled to their opinion whether they go or not, or indeed if they have never been. Obviously a season ticket renewal boycott will be less effective if it is mainly comprised of those that do not go to games, however!

There are people out there, what makes Barnsley a more arrractive proposition to their new billionaire owners.

Maybe it’s the town, maybe it was the colour, maybe they like the weather or maybe they approached other clubs like ours who said no thanks, who needs owners to progress the club when we can create a self sustainable model of selling players just to standstill.

It’s clear for anyone with a brain to see that this business is going backwards, not forwards. Yes some of that is down to the economics of the industry it’s in but to say that there are no investment offers out there is nonsense.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="mighty yellow"]How do we get started?[/quote]Simple really.Just organise a meeting of similar minded folk, elect a leader and then work out a plan of action. The possibilities are endless. The "Chase Out" lot didn''t have the luxury of social media and mobile phones so the call to arms should be easy. Don''t think St Andrews would be big enough though, probably have to rent the showground.......[/quote]

Okay Mr Keyboard Expert, instead of advising what others should do, what are you going to do about it?

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]this business is going backwards, not forwards.[/quote]Just tell Coney''s Knee you''ll meet up with him, then you can do something about it rather than just bashing your keyboard.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="mighty yellow"]How do we get started?[/quote]Simple really.Just organise a meeting of similar minded folk, elect a leader and then work out a plan of action. The possibilities are endless. The "Chase Out" lot didn''t have the luxury of social media and mobile phones so the call to arms should be easy. Don''t think St Andrews would be big enough though, probably have to rent the showground.......[/quote]

Okay Mr Keyboard Expert, instead of advising what others should do, what are you going to do about it?[/quote]I''m not one of the people wanting her out but if I was, I''d be one of the first names on the list. Will you be putting your name down Vinnie?