Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Tyronne Ebuehi.

Supposedly seen in a Norwich hotel..wonder if its that same pic that was floated around the media a few days ago with DF in the pic also?..a couple of names were bandied about then as to who it may have been..if it is the same pic then this Dutch journo seems to think its Ebuehi from Den Haag. Is''nt that who Trybull recently played for? Anyway, 4 days into the window and the transfer rumour circus is nicely getting up to speed.

Wasn''t the pic taken at the Holiday Inn with Farke confirmed as Onel Hernandez, a Cuban born German winger? Originally thought to be Collin Quaner, currently playing for Huddersfield.

If he does come, that facilitates Russell Martin''s move to Rangers - to provide cover for Pinto (or to replace him if he goes when the next round of selling the high earners happens in the summer).

[quote user="Woodman"]Wasn''t the pic taken at the Holiday Inn with Farke confirmed as Onel Hernandez, a Cuban born German winger? Originally thought to be Collin Quaner, currently playing for Huddersfield.

If he does come, that facilitates Russell Martin''s move to Rangers - to provide cover for Pinto (or to replace him if he goes when the next round of selling the high earners happens in the summer).[/quote]Dont know if it was ever 100% confirmed as being Hernandez, but anyway, seems Norwich hotels are not the safest havens if you''re looking for transfer negotiations / interests anonymity.

Having had a quick google this could be quite a promising signing, then again it could just be that we are being used by the agents as they are negotiating a new contract:

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=24885

[quote user="ron obvious"]Ta LDC.

Do you know if you can do the linky thing in Chrome? I don''t seem to be able to do it.[/quote]I don''t know, my tablet is on Chrome and doesn''t like things like quoting etc.

On the hernadez front his club have apparently just signed someone which could free the path to him moving. According to a post on facebook.

quite like the look of this young right back.

The Trybull / Den Haag connection is helpful. Fits the ethos of the club at the moment too - young, talented, cheap (wages), potential...

The new Irish lad Power could also be one for the future.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Ta LDC.

Do you know if you can do the linky thing in Chrome? I don''t seem to be able to do it.[/quote]One solution is to install a User Agent Switcher (Chrome extension downloadable from the Chrome Extension Store). This will let you set up Chrome to pretend it is e.g. Firefox whenever you open the forum URL. There are other ways of switching user agent but most require you to do it each time you come onto the forum, which is a pain.
(Some time ago someone on here posted instructions for switching user agent on different browsers. If you can find that post it may suggest another solution for Chrome.)

On the subject of Tom Trybull, looking at his career history and looking at how decent he has been for us so far I wonder why he''s never settled anywhere?

[quote user="Coneys Knee"]On the subject of Tom Trybull, looking at his career history and looking at how decent he has been for us so far I wonder why he''s never settled anywhere?[/quote]He''s said before he was poorly advised by agents, and has subsequently settled down now that he''s married.Exactly what that means, he hasn''t explained.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="Coneys Knee"]On the subject of Tom Trybull, looking at his career history and looking at how decent he has been for us so far I wonder why he''s never settled anywhere?[/quote]He''s said before he was poorly advised by agents, and has subsequently settled down now that he''s married.Exactly what that means, he hasn''t explained.[/quote]

That means his wife is now in the driving seat as apposed to the agents. Lets hope she likes Norfolk.

Several sites saying he is close to signing, and was at yesterday''s game.

Would be a good signing. Just need a decent striker!

Hopefully he was impressed with what he saw, because it’s now being reported that Benfica are in for him too...

Seems odd we would pay out for a ''cover'' player at this stage, with funds being so tight. Suggestions it might be pre-contract discussions, but again would be odd given he''s likely to get in the shop window for his country this summer.

In other news, Aldo Kalulu posted to his Instagram last night watching our game on the box before swiftly taking it down; coincidence? Or maybe he was collecting tips from Josh Murphy.

[quote user="Mason 47"]Seems odd we would pay out for a ''cover'' player at this stage, with funds being so tight. Suggestions it might be pre-contract discussions, but again would be odd given he''s likely to get in the shop window for his country this summer. [/quote]Well we''ve already been told that if we don''t go up, anyone on a high wage will have to go.So realistically that includes Klose, Pinto and Jerome.

[quote user="Mason 47"]Seems odd we would pay out for a ''cover'' player at this stage, with funds being so tight. Suggestions it might be pre-contract discussions, but again would be odd given he''s likely to get in the shop window for his country this summer.

In other news, Aldo Kalulu posted to his Instagram last night watching our game on the box before swiftly taking it down; coincidence? Or maybe he was collecting tips from Josh Murphy.[/quote]He wasn''t paying too much attention because he''s just scored.[:D]

[quote user="Yellow and Green"]If he does sign, I will certainly look forward to tuning into Canary call for the first few weeks to hear the fans attempt to pronounce his name![/quote]I don''t like that Ebooey Neyul. What hav they been doing in training ?!?!?

Ado Den Haag defender Tyronne Ebuehi has reportedly signed a pre-contract agreement to sign for Norwich City.

According to Voetball International, via OwnGoalNigeria, Ebuehi has agreed a deal to join Norwich when his contract at Ado Den Haag expires.

Ebeuhi’s deal lasts until the end of the current season, when he will become a free agent on July 1st.

The report claims that instead of becoming a free agent, he will become a Norwich City player as soon as his contract ends.

http://readnorwich.com/2018/01/10/ebuehi-signs-pre-contract-agreement-with-norwich/

Bit worrying - we need cover now!

[quote user="Molly Windley"]If all parties agree is there any reason that we cannot have him on loan till the end of the season?[/quote]

I imagine not. However his club reportedly wanted to keep him and as its pre-contract agreement, they haven''t agreed to his moving to us.

So I doubt all parties would agree.