Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 24

"As for Len’s Norwich bet, a number of scenarios present, though perhaps a combined effort of BTTS, Norwich to lose 1-2 and Jacob Murphy to score. All reasonably likely and combined to make an interesting return... "

Parma- I reckon you''d get some pretty long odds on that one! ;-)

This week I’ll go for Barcelona to beat real sociedad. For the match bet I’m not too optimistic this week so the best I can go with is both teams to score. Good luck pups!!

[quote user="king canary"]"As for Len’s Norwich bet, a number of scenarios present, though perhaps a combined effort of BTTS, Norwich to lose 1-2 and Jacob Murphy to score. All reasonably likely and combined to make an interesting return... "

Parma- I reckon you''d get some pretty long odds on that one! ;-)[/quote]

King, Norwich to Newcastle kind of long do you reckon? :D

Some decent choices so far in a tough week. Will post the final 6 later this evening, so any further options will be welcome.

My pick this week is a home win for Sporting v CD Aves.

And for the match bet, a simple Draw. Good luck Len.

France league 2 and Lorient to beat Ajaccio

Bristol city win and over 2.5 goals

Another tough week. I’m going down to League 2 where I fancy an away victory in Chesterfield v LUTON.

For the match bet how about Bristol City to win and BTTS/no.

Good luck pickers!

MMMK - AFC FYLDE -v- Guiseley HOME WIN

MM - BORUSSIA DORTMUND -v- Wolfsburg HOME WIN

For the Norwich match Draw/Draw

Good Luck everyone 😃

Dover to beat marine in the fa trophy please, and Hanley to score.

Good luck Pups and OTBC!

It''s time. Thanks for all the suggestions, it''s certainly a tough week. Right, here goes...

Crusaders v Ards - Home

Dover v Marine - Home

Qatar AS Doha v Al Duhail - Away

Lyon v Angers - Home

Borussia Dortmund v Wolfsburg - Home

Sporting v CD Aves - Home

Fingers firmly crossed.

Good luck chelle, Len and all pups. My pick is Cardiff to beat Sunderland please 💛💚

Norwich bet : Josh Murphy to score

[quote user="chellecity"]It''s time. Thanks for all the suggestions, it''s certainly a tough week. Right, here goes...

Crusaders v Ards - Home

Dover v Marine - Home

Qatar AS Doha v Al Duhail - Away

Lyon v Angers - Home

Borussia Dortmund v Wolfsburg - Home

Sporting v CD Aves - Home

Fingers firmly crossed.[/quote]
Brilliant thanks Chelle. I love these! Really tough week but what a great response with such a strong final six. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill who were 11p better than Bet365 with a potential return of £40.16. Here are the details : -

Crusaders

-         

-

1/10

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Dover

-         

2/7

-

15:00

Sat

Al Duhail

-         

1/6

15:30

Sat

Lyon

-

4/9

16:00

Sun

Dortmund

-

4/9

17:00

Sun

Sporting

-

1/6

20:15

Sun

So we have an even split with three tomorrow and three on Sunday finishing with Sporting hopefully adding £40 to our ever increasing presentation pot. Good luck Chelle and all you PUPs[:)]

I went for a drive in the early hours of this morning. I hadn''t driven in weeks and thought a nice drive up to the city boundary (at a time when few vehicles are on the road) would be ideal. I was cruising along at a leisurely pace, and as I was passing Costessey Pits a fox ran across the road a few meters in front of me. According to my wife this is very lucky.In response to this lucky fox encounter I have removed most of the covering bets and am aiming at Norwich wins up to 2-0 in size.

Norwich win - £2.40 William Hill1-1 - £1.15 William Hill0-1 - £3.20 Bet3651-2 - £2.70 Bet3650-2 - £0.55

Good luck pickers!

[quote user="Len"]I went for a drive in the early hours of this morning. I hadn''t driven in weeks and thought a nice drive up to the city boundary (at a time when few vehicles are on the road) would be ideal. I was cruising along at a leisurely pace, and as I was passing Costessey Pits a fox ran across the road a few meters in front of me. According to my wife this is very lucky.In response to this lucky fox encounter I have removed most of the covering bets and am aiming at Norwich wins up to 2-0 in size.

Norwich win - £2.40 William Hill1-1 - £1.15 William Hill0-1 - £3.20 Bet3651-2 - £2.70 Bet3650-2 - £0.55

Good luck pickers![/quote]
It''s definitely lucky Len. For the fox too. But I was wondering... why did the fox cross the road?
Thank you for these Len. I love the positive strategy. I''ve placed them to our best advantage as you had already worked out. Here are the details...

Norwich to win

£2.40 Bill

Hill

12/5

£8.16

1-1 Draw

£1.15 Bill

Hill

6/1

£8.05

Norwich to win 1-0

£3.20 Bet

9/1

£32.00

Norwich to win 2-1

£2.70 Bet

11/1

£32.40

Norwich to win 2-0

£0.55 Bet

16/1

£9.35

I''m looking forward to following our game even more now. Good luck Len and our beloved team[:)]

Good luck Chellecity & Len.

As I said last week (incorrectly) I''m going for Leipzig to draw with Schalke (12/5).

HT/FT - Draw/Norwich

Get in Len!! Top picking buddy. £40.16 to add to the pot. Fantastic result for us all ☺

Dover won 4-3

Crusaders won 1-0

Al-Duhail cruising 4-0 ahead.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Great work Len . Gunny preseved £22.65 with that save!![/quote]And we need to track down that fox for future weeks!

£40.16 is the exact same amount as Chellecity is due. Let''s hope the fox''s luck extends to double our winnings!