Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Leeds United fans threw bottles and chairs at Ipswich Town fans, police say

It says they were thrown "at", them, it doesn''t say they were accurate enough to actually hit either of them.

We have Sheff Utd here this weekend, no love lost between their fans and us this season. To be fair, their manager wasn''t best pleased with us either...

[quote user="Woodman"]We have Sheff Utd here this weekend, no love lost between their fans and us this season. To be fair, their manager wasn''t best pleased with us either...[/quote]Their manager was hilarious at the away game, by the side of the pitch and in the interviews afterwards. Comedy gold.  Hope we give him more reasons to lose his cool on Saturday...

Curiously I did suggest this for out visit. (xtra tickets, not throwing things at the binners)I stated that as the farmhands no longer sold out their game against us why not turf all the halfwits out of the Wally Cobblers stand and give it to City.More revenue. more City fans so a better atmosphere and probably easier to steward.And despite the usual number of our own idiots I think most City fans would behave and recognise that any continuation of this could well be dependendent on not causing trouble or damage.But no, the binners in their infinite stupidity did not take this up with us, but thought that it would be a good idea to do it for Leeds ! ! !

As those ''missiles that did hit landed on the heads of binners ( thrown from above) there was no physical damage done.

It wasn''t just a few bottles & coins thrown, there was also a flare and a firework thrown at Ipswich fans.

Lets hope Leeds fans are better behaved when they come down here

Leeds is our last home game, and there''s every possibility that they (or us) could need points for a playoff place, so there''s no doubt they''ll bring plenty of ''fans''. Based on their previous behaviour, it has every chance of being a spicy (to use a Farke-ism) final home game of the season.

[quote user="Diane"]It wasn''t just a few bottles & coins thrown, there was also a flare and a firework thrown at Ipswich fans.

Lets hope Leeds fans are better behaved when they come down here[/quote]Only the stupid binners would put 3000 Leeds fans in above their own.Odd how they were willing to turf out hundreds of long standing season ticket holders for Leeds but could not give us extra seats

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Woodman"]We have Sheff Utd here this weekend, no love lost between their fans and us this season. To be fair, their manager wasn''t best pleased with us either...[/quote]Their manager was hilarious at the away game, by the side of the pitch and in the interviews afterwards. Comedy gold.  Hope we give him more reasons to lose his cool on Saturday...

[/quote]

Not hilarious for fans who got attacked after match, you are such a pr*ck.

I had the law on to me once in my life.

A few years back myself and my elderly father were leaving the Barclay End just as they were going out.

We decided to sit on the grass behind the stand and wait until they had gone.

One came up to my dad, knocked his hat of and slapped his face.

I saw red and gave the idiot one of those full shoulder right handers. He went reeling. I''m quite a big boy.

Out nowhere two police appeared and as the assailant was flat out one said I could be arrested for assault.

I explained that he had assaulted my father and was about to assault me (lie) so it was self defence.

They accepted.

His friends were out to get me. Thank goodness the police appeared.

Horrible incident. Horrible fans.