Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

6000 tickets for Stamford Bridge

Off Chelsea''s official site.
We''ve taken up an allocation of 6000 tickets.
The Chelsea prices are £30 - £15 for concessions (Under 20 or over 65)
Wonder if the club are going to subsidize some of the price of the tickets/travel. I know we took 8000 to Arsenal, but that was a tenner a ticket.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]So we charge £15 a ticket, they return the favour by charging double?

3x the cost of Arsenal tickets (before the 2nd batch)[/quote]
That''s what they''re charging their fans, so they may reciprocate on ours to be fair.

I can''t see us taking as many to Chelsea as we did to Arsenal.Sure there will be a fair number of London based fans wanting to go. But £30 is a huge step up in price, and with kids not being on half term holiday I doubt many will make the journey down

I would doubt, given that I have often heard of clubs returning ticketsPerhaps if it was a sellout and the away club asked for more then they would be liable for those extra

Good earner for us £325k based on 25,000 attendance plus what we got in the first home game from tickets and BT

@CharlieWyett

Replying to @davefreezer

Will be £72k plus 45 per cent of gate profits

@davefreezer

So 45pc of gate, even with a crowd of say 25k, should be £250k+ for #NCFC shouldn''t it. Very helpful.

They can''t win can they ?

If they had only taken 3000 on Sat morning when they had to make a decision and it hadn''t of been picked for tv they would have got slaughtered for not asking for enough.

So they asked for 6000 and now it''s on tv everyone is saying they''ll have trouble selling them so have asked for too many

I''m sure they ll have so long to return any unsold ones

The club were perfectly reasonable taking the allocation they were entitled to; we''ll no doubt take a decent following, but 6k at £30 a pop when it''s now on tv is just perhaps asking a bit much; it''s a shame it is costing so much

Of course they can''t win.....
Anyway, a lot of our supporters boycott cup tickets that are priced above £15. So I doubt they''ll shift these. Unless away from home thirty''s flirty....
[;)]

Has there been any news anywhere on how sales went today? With the Arsenal game we''d sold out of the initial allocation by now. I''m still undecided, have 1050 pts but will have to wait for general sale so I can go with mates.

The front seats in the lower used to be really low down, good seats to view fancy footwork but not much else.

Ok, thanks.

Went for Upper Tier. Don’t fancy being at the back on lower tier as you can’t select the seat. Good view and not too far away from what I can remember in the Upper tier.

Still think we''ll sell about 3500 for this which would be good for midweek, school night and the price Chelsea are charging and it being on tv

It is a lot - saw in the Evening Standard tonight that West Ham are charging (from) £10 for adults/£5kids for their replay v Shrewsbury, going big on making it ''affordable family football''....clearly something Chelsea haven''t heard of!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Yanic is suddenly one of our better players, is he?[/quote]

It’s like choosing a punch in the mouth over a kick in the balls

But I’d much rather him than watkins

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]With our better players departing all this fixture is is a chance to earn a few bob before a weakened dispirited club is knocked out of the competition[/quote]that''s the spirit

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It is a lot - saw in the Evening Standard tonight that West Ham are charging (from) £10 for adults/£5kids for their replay v Shrewsbury, going big on making it ''affordable family football''....clearly something Chelsea haven''t heard of![/quote]When your owner''s not got two ha''pennies to rub together don''t forget they''ve got to shell out around a billion for their swanky revamped stadium.Needs must...

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]With our better players departing all this fixture is is a chance to earn a few bob before a weakened dispirited club is knocked out of the competition[/quote]

Yep, I think you’re right Yorkshire, Chelsea will be weakened and dispirited!