Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Chelsea v City

[quote user="JF"]15 minutes of patronising comments coming..[/quote]

They did call out Gunn’s superb fingertip save.

I''m liking this 3-4-3 [Y] Perfectly suited to Vrancic in the AMC role, ''though, understandably, he''s playing a tad deeper tonight for obvious reasons.Tettey & Trybull together are suited to the 4-2-3-1.

It’s not exactly edge of the seat stuff, but I will take that

This Chelsea team is really poor, they can keep having shots from 25/30yards

Jeans looked a bellend when he criticised Gunn for not doing enough only to be told he saved it in the first place

Can''t agree with the Vrancic negatives really. Worlds ahead of the player I watched fail to contain Swindon Town and the doesn''t have the Tettey bonus to boot. Decent performance from him tonight, and ''that'' pass in the Championship can win a game.

Nowhere near as fluent as the first game but we haven''t conceded in 3 halves against Chelsea- that''s pretty good.

lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel) ~ [quote]Chelsea will come out of the blocks flying first 10-15 minutes.

Get through it and you never know.

Important Olive holds the ball up at every opportunity.[/quote]And Maddison & Murphy need to get onto through balls in the channels.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]That moment that you''ve been watching the game on a jerky dodgy stream then discover its on the BBC! State broadcaster no less![/quote]City 1st knows that feeling....[:$][/quote]nothing like a dodgy stream - a bit like going back to vinyl 

Probably a bit precious but I really don''t like the whole ''taking ages to come out for the second half'' thing. Feels a bit pointlessly dickish.

Yeah, really poor defensively. You can take it if one of these Chelsea players shows his quality but to just switch off like that is really disappointing.

That’s the third time Hanley stood on the 6 yard line and watched their players! He’s got to switch on and pick the players up!

Really good to see Vrancic and Zimmerman play well.

That''s what happens when you cross the ball to the 6 yard box and you''re striker is in there rather than hanging back waiting for the perfect pass