Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Chelsea v City

We look better when we go more direct - we''ve got pace up top and trying to pass our way through Chelsea is going to be very difficult.

I actually thought Nelson took up the best position he found a great pocket of space. Unfortunately Josh had his head down after the run.

[quote user="king canary"]I actually thought Nelson took up the best position he found a great pocket of space. Unfortunately Josh had his head down after the run.[/quote]

Commentator called it "I don''t know why Oliveira is reacting like that...it''s his job to get into the 6 yard box..."

I don''t think Vrancic is doing too badly personally, he''s intercepted a few balls and played some nice passes. Has plenty of composure on the ball.

That said you can see how we miss Tettey & Trybull.

Kennedy pulls of a stunning piece is skill, then can’t cross a ball unchallenged....

I''ll add to the Vrancic thumbs up. He''s playing ok. Madders and Murphy not at their best.

The Reed/Vrancic partnership is definitely more susceptible to players running at us through the middle but having a back three means there is cover behind.

Some of those longer balls from Vrancic are lovely though and they can be our best chance of getting in behind.

Really well played!

Looking more and more comfortable and the Chelsea attempts are coming from further and further out.

What odds Caballero having a shot by the end?

Definitely missing Trybull and Tettey but can''t complain about the effort and heart that this team are showing. Good display so far. Certainly not embarrassing ourselves.