Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

The last time we were on the Beeb...

Grant Holts hattrick against the scum in our 4-1 win at the carra was on the beeb as well if my memory is right

Paulton was on ITV. Last one before Ipswich on BBC was the 4-1 (I think) at Tamworth under Peter Grant in 2007.

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="drunkunmunkey"]... We won 7-0 vs Paulton Rovers if im not mistaken? Can''t remember any others. We can only hope for a repeat!! :)[/quote] The scoreline could very well be repeated.[/quote]

Wow, LCGC predicts a 7-0 away win tonight.  Even LDC hasn''t said that, as far as I''ve seen !

Yea..no Tettey / Trybull or Hanley..no Pritchard as in the first game..Farke saying our win chance is 2%..Conte saying Chelsea are due to hand out a thrashing..the negative pessimist in me agrees..only good side to a defeat of any kind is no 3 points at stake and no relevance to Champs goal difference so..always look on the bright side of life..dee doo, dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo...

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Think it''s on BT Sport Hercules[/quote]And there was me now thinking it was on the BBC, I wish they would make their minds up !

From beeb website:

BBC coverage

How to follow:

Watch live on BBC One from 19:30 GMT; Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="drunkunmunkey"]... We won 7-0 vs Paulton Rovers if im not mistaken? Can''t remember any others. We can only hope for a repeat!! :)[/quote] The scoreline could very well be repeated.[/quote]

Wow, LCGC predicts a 7-0 away win tonight.  Even LDC hasn''t said that, as far as I''ve seen !

[/quote][:D]

For the avoidance of doubt - especially those pre-occupied with everything going on at Portman Rd - our game tonight at Stamford Bridge is live on BBC at 7.45.IF we get through then our 4th Round home tie v Newcastle will be live on BT Sport on Sun 28th KO 1.30pm

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]For the avoidance of doubt - especially those pre-occupied with everything going on at Portman Rd - our game tonight at Stamford Bridge is live on BBC at 7.45.IF we get through then our 4th Round home tie v Newcastle will be live on BT Sport on Sun 28th KO 1.30pm[/quote]methinks the man doth lie too readily

Never had you down for a liar Graham but hey that word is chucked around like confetti on here by City1st.

oh dearI would have thought that even someone like you could understand the word ''everything''apparently not

Shame you don''t know the man but hey carry on with the insults as it obviously gives you a wierd kick.