Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Brentford Tickets have gone on General Sale

Tickets for Norwich City’s trip to Brentford in the Sky Bet Championship on Saturday, January 27 (3pm) will go on general sale from Thursday, January 18 (9am).

Admission for the game is priced as follows:

Seating

Adults - £27.50

65+ - £21

18-24s - £18.50

Under-18s - £8

Terraces

Adults - £25

65+ - £19

18-24s - £17

Under-18s - £8

Coach travel is priced at £20 with a £1 discount for season ticket holders and members.

It''s one of their Grade A games, I think. They were rather pleased with our £10 ticket for the game in December, particularly after whinging big-time at the £35 they''d paid last time.

I had no idea Griffin Park has terraces! Presumably thats where most of our fans will be ?

Looking forward to getting our own back after that lacklustre CR performance

[quote user="King of spain"]I had no idea Griffin Park has terraces! Presumably thats where most of our fans will be ?

Looking forward to getting our own back after that lacklustre CR performance[/quote]Officially they shouldn''t still have terraces as they''ve been in the Championship for more than two consecutive years but I think they''ve been allowed to keep them as they''re supposed to be moving to a new ground soon. Likewise Burton will have to go all-seater if they manage to stay up this year.Norwich fans have the Lower Tier ( terracing ) and the Upper Tier ( seats ) behind one goal. The seats have already sold out which is a shame for those that want a good view of the game.

I am so up for this! Wife and I have both got our tickets. Good old-fashioned terracing, love it [:D]

Have to say that a number of our fans have rather underestimated the bees in recent years but they are a good side; even at the start of the season they were playing pretty well but not getting the results, and could easily be top 6. Part of me thinks it''d be good to see them go up, would be a breath of fresh air for the PL and their supporters to go to Griffin Park.