Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Cameron Jerome

Confirmed yesterday to Derby. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42704331.Anyone got a link to a video of the crowd chanting ooooohhhh oooo Cameron Jerome?

Surely that means we must have signed someone for the weekend (Sorry just imagined DF having his greasy mop cut at the barbers and reading shoot and the barber asking "Something for the weekend?")?

[quote user="Clint"]It worries me every time Farke says Watkins can play that role...[/quote]Shouldn''t do, because he can - he just hasn''t had the opportunity to play here in said role yet.

He looked decent against Brentford as a striker in the cup but that was a reserve team.

Better option than Naismith up front though.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cameron-jerome-derby-county-norwich-1084374

Interesting comments here about training regime under Farke and a few of the British players not quite buying into his philosophy.

Exciting times ahead at city though - the youth signings being made , the lads out on loan doing well and the under 23s players like Abrahams won’t be far off the first team

He didnt really say the British players arnt buying into it just that they arnt used to training every day and at 31 he found it hard. Apart from that he had nothing but good things to say.

Personally i was glad to hear that Farke makes them train hard, it possibly shows the difference in how professional players are in Germany compared to here. Maybe giving alittle indication even at national level why we lag behind.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Surely that means we must have signed someone for the weekend (Sorry just imagined DF having his greasy mop cut at the barbers and reading shoot and the barber asking "Something for the weekend?")?[/quote]I hope it''s not another one of these ''foreign jonnies'' we seem to be signing - or another of Farke''s mates.

Blimey Jerome, Martin, Naismith all out all in one week. Following Pritchard''s sale and the Summer clear-out.

I cannot remember such activity at the club before.

Farke has clearly got plans to get his own players in (I hope they are German because that has mostly worked) and play to his way of thinking.

We can have our doubts, but we have to go along with it.

I keenly await a decent striker and our youngsters are blossoming.