Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

Just browsing TWTD

The binners really are a sad pathetic bunch or morons arent they.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/421493/norwich-selling-key-players-and-replacing-with-%E2%80%98untested%E2%80%99-loanees/#39#

Sorry donno how to make it clicky.

[quote user="lincsy88"]The binners really are a sad pathetic bunch or morons arent they.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/421493/norwich-selling-key-players-and-replacing-with-%E2%80%98untested%E2%80%99-loanees/#39#

Sorry donno how to make it clicky.[/quote]https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/421493/norwich-selling-key-players-and-replacing-with-%E2%80%98untested%E2%80%99-loanees/#39#

The problem with the slow witted farmhands is anything to do with money and they are totally confused.Apparently we will have to make two sales a season (Pritchard) to keep us afloat. Pritchards replacement is a loanee so boo to us. Conveniently ignoring that their loanee is a french player from their 5th tier who MM described as having an awful trial . Until the ransfer window is shut we cannot know who City have signed.Similarly the dimwits have not grasped that City earn far more than they do in ticket sales/hospitality etcA club that can find the likes of Zimmerman, Trybull and Lewis for relatively next to nothing maybe knows what it is doingWe are not struggling, nor will be as the high earners move off the wage bill.But then Championship whole of lifers ITFC have little else to get excited about, bar their cup final against us in Feb

You are right but I am sure I have seen similar posts on here chastising and mocking them over the years.

Anyway are we really that worried about what they have to say?

They are all experts on affairs NCFC it seems.

I know little of their small club except for that massive debt.

They also seem to conveniently forget that whilst their gates are sinking to around the 14, 000 level our gates will always be a bout 10, 000 more than that.

That''s a lot of money over a season.

[quote user="Shannock Bob"]You are right but I am sure I have seen similar posts on here chastising and mocking them over the years.

Anyway are we really that worried about what they have to say?[/quote] Chastising ?Pointing out I think you mean.And it is their inaccuracy that is the laughable bitThough if it is a ''worry'' I would suggest not reading or posting on such matters

I''m not sure we''ll always get 24000 plus BroardstairsR.

we''ve been lucky over recent years but if we are still in the championship in 10 years time. - The Mid 50''s seem to be disillusioned with football - not just Norwich City and I always thought we have lost a generation of fans due to high gates and no "casual" tickets meaning we missed a lot of younger fans during the later 2000s.

I hope I''m wrong but we''ll see.

Not particularly worried Bob, it just makes me laughed with their warped perception on us and their need to want to mock us on things like financial situation when ours is far better than theirs! Strange bunch those Suffolk lot lol.

[quote user="lincsy88"]Not particularly worried Bob, it just makes me laughed with their warped perception on us and their need to want to mock us on things like financial situation when ours is far better than theirs! Strange bunch those Suffolk lot lol.[/quote]

I think their just relieved that the gap between the two clubs is becoming smaller, and they can see they are now becoming competitive with us again.

Norwich fans would act in the same way.

I think their just relieved that the gap between the two clubs is becoming smaller, and they can see they are now becoming competitive with us again.

Norwich fans would act in the same way

Dream on, bincoln

Offer them £2m for Waghorn and they''d snap our hands off.

He''s not classy but causes defences trouble. Just what we need for the time being.

[quote user="Hercules"] I think their just relieved that the gap between the two clubs is becoming smaller, and they can see they are now becoming competitive with us again.

Norwich fans would act in the same way

Dream on, bincoln[/quote]
[:D]

Sorry Berkcules, but look at the facts. It''s true

the gap is narrowing just as it is between an elephant and a mouse, when the mouse eats a bit of cheeseso he''s now heavierwhat a silly binner you are bincoln

Just visited it this is the latest nonsense that made me laugh:

"There really isn''t a more tinpot club. We''re so lucky to have them as rivals, the gift that keeps on giving."

So tinpot that we own our own ground which we fill with up to 25, 000 most games We own our own training ground and have players in the squad valued at £20m. No debt either.

If that''s tinpot what does it make ITFC .... the sooner they go bankrupt the better. It won''t be long now because the losses are so big.

Like the guy who wrote "It’s obviously great to laugh at them losing their parachute payments

but they’ll still be left with a talented Championship squad and more

money than us."

There are some decent posters on there tbh who have posted that we played well last night and deserved to win.

Then there''s the odd few who are obsessed with us who make up facts about us as they go along like

We''re going into administration - oh no we''re not

Our German players all come from a 4th division - Zimmermann & Trybull havent done too bad have they

Farke hasn''t got a clue what hes doing - oh yes he does

We''re in millions of pounds of debt - no we''re not

We re having a firesale when we''re just trying to reduce the wage bill from the 55m that it was last June

We don''t own our own ground - oh yes we do

We only had 9 men to beat - 10 for 9 mins, 9 for 3 mins, 11 for rest?

Need I go on lol

[quote user="Diane"]There are some decent posters on there tbh who have posted that we played well last night and deserved to win.

Then there''s the odd few who are obsessed with us who make up facts about us as they go along like

We''re going into administration - oh no we''re not

Our German players all come from a 4th division - Zimmermann & Trybull havent done too bad have they

Farke hasn''t got a clue what hes doing - oh yes he does

We''re in millions of pounds of debt - no we''re not

We re having a firesale when we''re just trying to reduce the wage bill from the 55m that it was last June

We don''t own our own ground - oh yes we do

We only had 9 men to beat - 10 for 9 mins, 9 for 3 mins, 11 for rest?

Need I go on lol[/quote]We re having a firesale when we''re just trying to reduce the wage bill from the 55m that it was last June

Yep,  players are moving for more money, to play at a level that now suits... or simply with Martin/Naismith to play.After living in our shadow for so long then you must forgive them for trying to cling onto whatever hope they can find that they might emerge ahead of us.Fat chance.We have both signed a youngster on loan.Ours is a top rated player who has just won a World Cup medal, from a PL club.Theirs is some Herbert from a 5th tier French club.Says it all.

They cheated local businesses and even charity''s

Surely they need another star on their shirts for that achievement.

Their "bulging" trophy room needs more space.

Even though it hasn''t been unlocked for 40 odd years.

Police are searching for a man who broke into the Ipswich Town trophy room to steal anything worth having. They are looking for a man with a blue and while carpet.

[quote user="Diane"]They''ve got two new signings today so they''ll be a bit happier[/quote]
Stephen Gleeson who can''t get anywhere near the team at bottom of the league Birmingham City is quite a coup for them... 

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]Police are searching for a man who broke into the Ipswich Town trophy room to steal anything worth having. They are looking for a man with a blue and while carpet.[/quote]That could put the kibosh on a projected Time Team programme based on opening up their trophy cupboardYellowing parchment paper being deciphered, sepia toned photos of men with curly hair and droopy moustaches - and the hope of finding some long forgotten image of an under 20 stone Alan Brazil. It is believed there is only one other in existence... and that is in the police records office under dink and driving.There was to be an interview with a man who claims who can remember when ITFC last won a trophy, although there is doubt that such a person is still alive.