Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

We're lucky to have Russell Martin.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]He''s a leader. He''s a great ambassador. Hughton, Strachan, Adams, Neil, Farke can''t all be wrong. ''Scapegoat.'' etc.[/quote]

He''s a great guy too!! There have been a lot worst than him this season!

Keith Scott wrote the following post at 2017-08-26 10:19 PM:

He''s a leader. He''s a great ambassador. Hughton, Strachan, Adams, Neil, Farke can''t all be wrong. ''Scapegoat.'' etc.

He may be a leader off the pitch, but on it he certainly ''ain''t!

The fact Farke withdrew him suggests to me he won''t be leader much longer.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]He''s a leader. He''s a great ambassador. Hughton, Strachan, Adams, Neil, Farke can''t all be wrong. ''Scapegoat.'' etc.[/quote]We''re lucky to have you Keefy, just when we''re all disappointed with a defeat, along you come wailing ''n whining  ''n whingeing ''n whimpering just to cheer us all up. Keep up the good work. [Y]

Its after results like this we can produce a list of all the irritating Ipshit fans that post on here quite easily.

Y''know, the ones that clearly love it when things go wrong.

"It''s after results like this ...."

Results like this are now commonplace. Three hammerings in so short a time mean my delusions for a season of success are now shattered.

I now look to be critical as it is an unimaginable cock-up after all.

Top six seems remote after such a brief excursion into the season.

Bubble burst.

My default is Canary Call I want everybody remotely responsible for this utter shambles out.

Quite funny how the clappers thought we were signing players that were going to get top six when it was as clear as day it was the Board doing it on the cheap yet again . You get what you pay for and that''s a whole load of non league standard players .

Martin starts, we have conceded 12 is it, Martin didn''t start and we didn''t concede.

This is not personal but he is definitely not a leader on the pitch and hasn''t been for a long time.

All too quick to point the finger of blame.

I can only come to the conclusion that the recently signed contract extension for Martin must stipulate that he has to start when available. There''s no other possible reason for playing this donkey.

I love the guy but he''s finished. it''d be an incredible anomaly if his appearance and our shocking defensive record are a coincidence