Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Board out

What did they do, esp when they discuss future players. They''ve got it so wrong for so long! Our scouts are having a laugh. I hope they feel guilty collecting their pay packet each week/month. We need to buy a couple of solid defenders who have experience in this league - I said that weeks ago and got laughed at!

On a bright side, Ipswich is losing!!

I say again, why don''t we play two up front!?

Last year''s lack of investment was unforgivable, in light of this season things may finally come to  ahead if performances don''t improve. I''m sorry Delia but the club needs investment. If you don''t have the good of the club at heart, it''s time to go.

Agreed. Too many will still be blinded by Delias Z list celebrity status though. This board have no place in the top 2 divisions in modern day football

I don''t confess to know anything about running a football club but I really don''t understand how we are penny pinching so much! Who the hell scouted Husband????

I also can''t understand how we didn''t or haven''t brought anyone with Championship pedigree.

I''m having a bad day! I''m never normally so negitive but I cannot find anything positive.

The board must act before the end of the transfer window!

The appointment of Webber, and this pathetic philosophy nonsense is making me think they should go. Unless they ship him out now and bring a proper manager in.

I wish. They have messed up at every opportunity and now we are paying for it. We will not be a force again under Delia ever. Even this latest "revolution" is basically a poor effort to divert attention/ blame from them after last seasons shambles where we didn''t even try and rescue our season and push for the playoffs after they''d left it way too late to sack Neil.

Honest question here to those that want the board out...

What is your plan? Like how does it work and who is to come in?

I''ll be on board if you can answer, it''s not a criticism, it''s just I struggle with those questions and want someone adamant to explain it to me!

Open your eyes. There are lots who want to buy clubs and have done and invest in them. Some have worked and some have not. Meanwhile we are falling behind with a has been board of yesterday people attempting to run a club on a local model within a global league. They also refuse to sell and nepotism means they will hand it all to dear nephew Tom who has achieved nothing of note to suggest he will help move us forwards.

They have overstayed their welcome in my opinion and the club is rotting from the top. Time to put club on market and see what bites

Agree - this is where all supporters need to direct their frustrations. Delia & co simply do not want to play the money game football has become (she has admitted this) and so she thinks Norwich is going to be the shining light that makes a stand against this and bucks the trend. Unfortunately football is solely about money - the more you throw at it the better chance you have at be successful. I accept there is no guarantee of success, but what you can almost certainly guarantee is that if you don''t spend you won''t be successful.

As soon as those major footballing brains on the board announced this new structure it was obvious we weren''t going to get a recognised and experienced manager as none of those would have wanted to work in a structure like that - and so it proved.

A lot of people seem to think we are going to stabilise in the championship with this mantra and philosophy- don''t kid yourselves - with the money being sloshed around in the championship now we are only going one way with her at the helm. She needs to go but unfortunately I fear her stubbornness will result in us going down further before she is forced out.

Surely it''s the current owners admitting they have taken the club as far as they can and actually trying to attract a buyer. Problem seems to be that they don''t seem to want to let go.

How are big spending Villa and their extremely rich foreign owner doing?Oh that''s right, just a single point in front of us, despite having spent close to 80 million in the last 2 seasons compared to our approx 14 million outlay, and they''ve supposedly got a ''proper'' manager in Steve Bruce as well...Foreign investment guarantees f**k all these days, as fans of clubs like Villa have found to their detriment.

A poor Z list celebrity owner, local chicken factory owner, failed politician/shit dancer and a nephew that''s nothing isn''t a board that has any place in the top 2 divisions of English football. They will deliver us back to where we were before the Lambert miracle

Agree it doesn''t guarantee Indy but what you can guarantee far more confidently is that if you don''t spend you will only go one way. If rich foreign investors want to throw their money down the drain then that''s up to them. Delia has decided (understandably) that she doesn''t want to do that with her money however by also wanting to hold on to her play thing the club will suffer in terms of football league position.

Sour grapes......Our Board are the ultimate envy of the footballing world....FACT!

Those serious hard hitters that are Delia, Micky Wynn, Neppers Tom, Eddy Balls and Micky Chicken......Who honestly in football, wouldn''t want them on their hierarchy?......I for one, am entirely grateful and humbled that we have the best there is......apparently......

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]How are big spending Villa and their extremely rich foreign owner doing?Oh that''s right, just a single point in front of us, despite having spent close to 80 million in the last 2 seasons compared to our approx 14 million outlay, and they''ve supposedly got a ''proper'' manager in Steve Bruce as well...Foreign investment guarantees f**k all these days, as fans of clubs like Villa have found to their detriment.[/quote]You are quite right, large financial investment (foreign or otherwise) does not guarantee you a seat at the top table. There are more than one club, such as Villa, with rich owners that are under achieving in their fan''s eyes.That said, in the top 2 divisions of English football only Barnsley, Bolton, Burnley and us have owners that have an estimated net worth of less than £150m (with the majority being worth £400m+). And of those clubs only one is in the top flight and expected to struggle, with the other three in the bottom half of the Championship, 2 of which (us being one) currently occupy relegation places. So while having a rich owner won''t guarantee success, the evidence seems to suggest that lack of financial investment will guarantee failure.It looks like we will have a long and very confrontational season on here.

Well, at least there''s a positive as this forum is gonna be well bizzy innit coz of the situashun we r currently in and the huge majority happy clappy club apologists are gonna have run ins with the ultra minority nappy crappy terminal twunts.......an'' that''s what we all want.....isn''t it?

Friction.......is after all......fun......