Sign in to follow this  
Tommo

Oliveira

I see Jaap Stam has spoken publicly of his interest in Nelson :-

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jaap-stam-provides-update-reading-13534896

If we sell nelson then I seriously fear for our season - keeping away from league one will become the challenge

I''m sure there is a gem of a striker in their 4 of German football!!!! Sarcasm! It''s been a bad day - negativity is pouring out of me. I really thought we would beat Millwall today.

Be good to keep NO but the Board my see £ signs and think we could cope without him!!!

I would take selling him if it meant we could get in some championship quality defenders

It''s never a good sign when other managers start talking about your players. It''s clearly an attempt to unsettle him and it''s going to be hard to keep him given how we have started the season

[quote user="JF"]I would take selling him if it meant we could get in some championship quality defenders[/quote]

Agree, we could probably buy a decent striker too if we sell him for at least 10 mil

Hes not some world class striker, thought he was poor today, although obviously the whole team were. But he was bullied by their CBs

Hard not to be dispondant after our recent performances. Oliveira leaving is waving the white flag for a promotion push this season.

Haha Lincoln on about league one already. Never met someone in person with such pathetic bottle, saying that i wouldn''t want to, i hate those weird soft handshakes

[quote user="hogesar"]Haha Lincoln on about league one already. Never met someone in person with such pathetic bottle, saying that i wouldn''t want to, i hate those weird soft handshakes[/quote]

There''s quite a few contemplating league one already.

Me, pathetic bottle? Makes no difference if I have bottle or not. Sadly though, on today''s and last saturdays evidence, it''s clearly our players with pathetic bottle, as you put it.

If you have no relegation concerns after the last two league performances your either a half arsed fan, or seriously deluded. Probably both.

Lincoln''s bottle is irrelevant Hogey. Unless you''re another of those who blame the supporters for the current shambles.........

Has anybody seen anything about this team to suggest we are not in danger of a relegation fight?

Try and twist it to say the fans have no bottle, but it''s clear we are a mess at the minute

You know it''s got serious when you''re discussing losing your best player to Reading!

Anyone who thinks that relegation isn''t a possibility has their head in the sand. After 5 games we occupy a relegation spot on merit. There is vast improvement needed but I''ve seen no evidence to suggest we have it in us