Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

The "new" structure.

Farke looked very dejected in the post match interview, kept his eyes down and the usual fairly upbeat tone in his voice was absent.

What else would you expect after a performance like that, the big worry is that he is starting to doubt himself which makes it a much harder task to get the players to buy into his philosophy.

Webber is really going to have to earn his money over the next couple of weeks as I don''t see Farke alone having the experience to be able to sort things.

This will be a real rest for the effectiveness of our new structure.

I think you will find that Webber is devoid of ideas. A one trick pony that is being found out. He is equally accountable as Farke and shouldn''t be hiding behind the coach. In my opinion if one fails they both do

Thank goodness for the international break and a chance to re-appraise things and address obvious weaknesses. The structure is more than a bit wobbly and built upon a defense that is more yellow as in sand than in Norwich City Football Club (as was in the dim distant.)

We desperately need a decent centre back. If one isn''t signed in the short time remaining we are doomed. Surely they have a few under surveillance? I fancied this Toni Leistner individual but I have suddenly completely gone off the addition of another German League player in any way shape or form.

DECENT money should be spent on this position as a matter of some priority.

Needless to say another full-back is also a priority. Hubby needs divorcing from by all accounts as even the much maligned Whitts (who I quite liked) was streets ahead of him.

Did Franke get a return flight ticket valid for three months? I hope so. Bertie was more use, can we pluck him from Eaton Park Casuals?

Daniel Farke needs to sit down with himself and consider some of his muddled selections and get to grips with the real challenge of Championship football.

Webber needs to be a bit more self-critical and address his mistakes in the quiet of a darkened room and then seek hypnotic help which erases anything concerning Huddersfield from his mind..

Ever the optimist I see us coming out of the break with much improved players on the books, a new zestful attitude and a substantial winning run that sees us leapfrogging up the table. (hic!)

I would expect Webber to be using his experience and knowledge to be helping Farke through this difficult couple of weeks.

It''s an unknown to me as to how Webber deals with adversity, is he the sort of guy who will be supportive publicly of the manager or will he keep his head down?