Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Refund??

"http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/do-fans-deserve-a-refund-after-norwich-city-concede-four-goals-in-consecutive-second-tier-games-for-the-first-time-in-over-18-years-1-5165964"Yes, that hoary old chestnut has come up again.Do the guys and girls that went want a refund? Are you content that sometimes your time and money may not get a pleasurable experience? Or just sometimes a performance is SO bad that you need some sort of recompense?

I would understand wanting a refund if this were, say the 24th game of the season but as it''s only the 5th and doesn''t carry the same relevance because the league doesn''t start till the 10th game, then I honestly don''t know what their problem is....

Herman wrote the following post at 27/08/2017 12:26 PM:

Anybody going to answer that isn''t a tw@?

You should try using the word ''twunt'', it doesn''t get censored you see and it''s the new in thing

I would suggest that should the powers that be at NCFC decide to make any refund at this early stage of the season, then they have chucked the towel in themselves and don''t see improvement materialising. And it could turn out to be more than financially embarrassing as the season develops!

Refunds after only 5 games played???Just WTF is going on with some fans?There are ZERO guarantees in football, you could turn up one week and see the team get mullered, the week later they''re putting 7 past Reading, it''s the nature of football FFS.I can somewhat understand some sort of refund towards season ticket holders or fans who''ve attended over 50% of the games, if the season has overall been appalling and far worse than we should realistically expect (i.e. relegation, or narrowly missing relegation), but other than that, unless it''s blindingly obvious that none of the players put any effort it and were instead taking the proverbial, then nobody should be looking at a refund IMHO.

The ones who are complaining we lost, want investment in the team to hopefully see improvement, but by taking money back as a refund is surely albeit in some small way lessening the pot?

You take your risk when you buy a ticket, don''t you?

That goes for any game of the season surely.

I''ll double up.

Another performance like that and I get the game in question and the Milwall ticket price back.

Little enjoyment from the day, even those with the darkest sense of humour were struggling to see a funny side.