Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Stiepperman

Surely got to start in front of Husband next match?

Then when the other LBs are fit, I can see Husband dropping down the pecking order........well we can hope!

People says he needs time but how many games does he need!! He has been woeful all season. You could say he hasn''t had much midfield cover due to the way we set up but even so, he''s not been good. Apparently he said he loves powering forward, I have to disagree. He gets the ball and may run 3/4 steps and then stops and passes back or sideways.

I went on Tuesday night and thought Stiepperman looked shaky at left back against a League 1 side''s reserve team. For those of you who think he is the answer, I''m not entirely sure you know what the question is.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]I went on Tuesday night and thought Stiepperman looked shaky at left back against a League 1 side''s reserve team. For those of you who think he is the answer, I''m not entirely sure you know what the question is.[/quote]
I''m not being funny, but shaky against a league 1 reserve side is still an upgrade on Husband. Husband has looked abysmal in every game so far. 

So are we going to have to stick or twist with Husband? Will Farke use Stiepperman or stick with Husband even if he''s not performing?

I get it still early but Husband has been real poor.

Iwan''s Big Toe ~ [quote]I went on Tuesday night and thought Stiepperman looked shaky at left back against a League 1 side''s reserve team. For those of you who think he is the answer, I''m not entirely sure you know what the question is.[/quote]

Regardless of the lowly opposition, it was his first full match here, ffs.

[quote user="Jools"]Regardless of the lowly opposition, it was his first full match here, ffs.[/quote]I suppose once he''s played another 4 games, fans can really be justified in giving him grief, as this seems to be the methodology being used towards our coach/director/board/other players at the minute...