Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

The reason patience is thin...

Some are calling for patience and pointing out that it''s till August etc etc

But the reason the anger is building so quickly is because the fans can see for themselves how far off the pace we are. Being torn apart by winless Millwall really is as bad as it gets

so to the clappers I say this

Name three sides with worse defences than us and weaker mode fielders physically. Then name me a worse left back than husband to grace the Norwich shirt

I cannot be alone in feeling - on the evidence in front of us- that this looks like a team heading to L1 unless major changes happen fast. We look like relegation team - that is why the fans are so angry. For too long now we have squandered money and opportunity and the signings this summer just aren''t good enough for a club of this size. The board need to step up or step aside.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Is Husband worse than poor old Whitts?[/quote]Undoubtably, and by a considerable margin.[/quote]
I never heard of a considerable margin the poor side of Whitts. Bless him. Perhaps he wasn''t so bad after all.

It''s a bit early for us to start panicking just yet but in the next 2wks the club and coaching staff need to earn their money.

It''s not been good enough and they must be able to see where the problem lies?!

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I think patience is wearing thin with your sh1te posts[/quote]

He has a point though doesnt he? I was there yesterday and the defending from Husband and Franke espiecally (Martin was crap but didnt deserve the scapegoat boos for me) was atrocious and clueless. Millwall wont have an easier win all season and that in itself has to be a major concern. The 3rd goal where the guy just waltzes through without so much as a proper challenge was Keystone Cops territory. Farke and co need a serious re-think over the next fortnight or the Carra could turn pretty ugly against Brum.

The storm ravaged people of Texas have set up a Just Giving fund to help DCB at this tough time.

I hated Whittaker as a player. Was gutted when he got the extra year last summer after I''d geared up for finally getting rid of him. Was very pleased to see the back of him this year and still am. However Husband is worse. That''s not to say I regret shirts leaving because I don''t - he ain''t up to it but I''m baffled we''ve managed to find a full back who is worse than Whittaker.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Is Husband worse than poor old Whitts?[/quote]

Yes because of the simple fact that whites was a right back who had to fill in infrequently at lb

And even then I''d still say on current evidence husbands still worse

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"] name me a worse left back than husband to grace the Norwich shirt [/quote]That loan player from Everton who''s name escapes me at the moment...Boyd or Boyce ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"] name me a worse left back than husband to grace the Norwich shirt [/quote]That loan player from Everton who''s name escapes me at the moment...Boyd or Boyce ?[/quote]

Y which I meant first choice with no other obvious solutions

Why have patience with this rubbish? The state of the team is as low as any low period the last few decades.

The team lack everything needed to win a football game and to compete for a promotion challenge.

The lack of the team as a defensive unit is shocking.

Most of the players that left were not up for it any more, but have been replaced by even worse players of low League One standard.

I hoped for success for the German manager/head coach, but so far the Daniel Farke-project is a big dissappointing failure.

Things has to change quicikly.

Patience will wear even thinner on Thursday if Oliviera is sold and is replaced with an unknown no mark costing just a few quid.

Steve Smith was a shocker too. Overall, we''ve been pretty fortunate when it comes to left-backs in recent years; Drury and Olsson were/are both excellent footballers. Even the likes of Tierney did a decent job at the level they were used.

We didn''t know what we had when it came to Olsson. Completely under appreciated. This time last year we had Olsson and Brady. Now we have Husband...

I suspect the reason why patience is thin - if the away support is anything to go by - is the squandering of Lambert''s legacy such that our decline is returning us to the Roeder era which ended in relegation. Make no mistake for the few of us who travelled to both Villa and Millwall we look like a broken side. Travelling away to the league one grounds that season was actually quite fun but is relegation really the plan?

I would imagine the real reason patience is wearing thin is that we''ve had a rough few years and we''ve not had enough time to build some patience back up.

I think it''s because we have seen it all before. The board have made so many naive mistakes over the years we have come to expect the worst.

Dean Coney''s boots if you are going to constantly bombard this board with your drivel could i request you just run it through a spell checker before posting,some of it has to be translated into readable English to make any sense of what you are saying.

@Fenway

Farke said the other day that he expects us to do little, if anything at all as he is happy with the squad.

So what good is patience til the window shuts? Are we going to get the 2 or 3 Champs level defenders we need?