Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Poster's Team Selections

Really, it makes me wonder about some the criticism aimed at Worthy & his team selections and formations. OK, I agree that so far this season he has made one or two errors.

However, reading through this board, we appear to have numerous so called experts who presumably watch the games and therefore get a rough idea of what team to pick & what formation to play.

If that was the case then surely we would by now have a rough consensus of opinion and generally speaking everyone would be more or less on the same wave length, give or take the odd weirdo selection.

However, do I actually see any commonality when I read the posts ?

Not a lot is the answer - I must have seen at least 30 different permutations on this board since Tuesday night.

Of course the difficult bit is to know which suggestion works best but I suppose we could try them all one by one and make everybody happy.

Then come Easter, we should know what our best team is - trouble is, it might be a tad too late.

Therefore we have two options -

1. Leave it to the Manager or

2. Get a new Manager and leave it to the Manager

[quote]Really, it makes me wonder about some the criticism aimed at Worthy & his team selections and formations. OK, I agree that so far this season he has made one or two errors. However, reading throu...[/quote]

3.  People could continue to discuss the subject on this forum.

4.  No one should suggest any change in manager and leave it the board.

I know we are getting a great deal of varience but that''s because everybody has a different opinion and that the whole point of discussion, or maybe not?

My god, 100 odd people on these forums, twenty odd squad members and lots of different line-ups, who''da thunk?

Obviously whoever is in charge of the team picks the team, and although Mr Plans For Nigel has never once suggested his own opinions on that selection, perhaps some others actually enjoy dreaming and scheming a way out of this mess.