Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Leistner alert

Could be nothing in it - I''m not up to date with union Berlin injuries and cards but Leistner was not in their squad today.

2+2 = 5?

Is this bloke our answer? Is he Premiership/Championship standard? Or is he just another risk player ''or'' because we may have been linked with him, people think he''s our saviour!!

I am sceptical!

I would like to see a striker linked to us to support NO or CJ esp if they get injured.

Think we will see someone leave and maybe two in!!

I know nothing of him but the performances of the other German league players suggests we would be wiser to spend more on a tried and tested CB with championship pedegree

Interesting how Huddersfield signed both Schindler and Lowe from Bundesliga.2 and neither had ''championship pedigree'', and I don''t see their fans whining about them not being good enough...But what does that Webber clown know anyway? It''s not like he signed either of them for Huddersfield is it...oh...wait...

Not sure anyone said he was our saviour, but we have put considerable bids in for him according to German media (Around 4.5mill). Let''s be honest - he surely can''t do any worse than what we already have!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Interesting how Huddersfield signed both Schindler and Lowe from Bundesliga.2 and neither had ''championship pedigree'', and I don''t see their fans whining about them not being good enough...But what does that Webber clown know anyway? It''s not like he signed either of them for Huddersfield is it...oh...wait...[/quote][Y]

That kind of money would get you proven championship quality so the thinking must be hes got premier league potential (for us or as resale)

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Interesting how Huddersfield signed both Schindler and Lowe from Bundesliga.2 and neither had ''championship pedigree'', and I don''t see their fans whining about them not being good enough...But what does that Webber clown know anyway? It''s not like he signed either of them for Huddersfield is it...oh...wait...[/quote]I believe both Schindler & Lowe were freebies to boot.

Schindler was 1.8mil, Lowe was free.They also got Hefele on a free and paid just 1.1mil for Kachunga.More cheap a$$ signings from the German reject bin from Webber...oh...wait...[;)]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Schindler was 1.8mil, Lowe was free.They also got Hefele on a free and paid just 1.1mil for Kachunga.More cheap a$$ signings from the German reject bin from Webber...oh...wait...[;)][/quote]I''m liking the idea of Klose and Leistner as our first choice centre-backs.... wait for it......within a 4-4-2  [;)]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I know nothing of him but the performances of the other German league players suggests we would be wiser to spend more on a tried and tested CB with championship pedegree[/quote]

Let''s hope Webber realises this. I doubt it though, he''s obsessed with German League players.

lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel) ~ [quote]Let''s hope Webber realises this. I doubt it though, he''s obsessed with German League players.[/quote]And you''re obsessed with dismissing them.

Just seen that doing the rounds on Twitter ZLF, I think he''d be a decent signing and well received. Might buy them an extra week or so''s grace...

[quote user="Jools"]lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel) ~ [quote]Let''s hope Webber realises this. I doubt it though, he''s obsessed with German League players.[/quote]And you''re obsessed with dismissing them.[/quote]

And so far with good reason to, he must have signed all the decent affordable Ines for Huddersfield

Norwich interest being reported by Daily Mail. So probably won''t happen.

Will not be cheap. £5m bid from Brum was derisory according to Lee Johnson. However Johnson does not seem at all confident that he will still be with Bristol come Friday, and was only on the bench for their last game.

So Flint could well be on the move - but are we prepared to pay the price?

[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]Or Aiden Flint it seems[/quote]

This would be decent but are we really going to shell out 5million+ that it would take to get him? I have to say imo unless we do something about the protection in front and on the flanks i dont think a new centre back will make a huge difference (although anything is worth a go).

The article on the front page of the pink un almost reads as a report that''s preparing the fans for another sale to fund this. If we''re after this guy at over £5 million then Reading may well be getting Oliviera.

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 28/08/2017 6:11 PM:

Or Klose is off

Brum have had a £5 million bid for this lad rejected as derisory. Do you really believe we will raise that sort of cash from Klose now? I couldn''t see us getting more than £3 million and then we''d have to find a buyer to pay his wages. The sale of Oliviera at over £8 million would fund it

The fact we''re linked with both hopefully suggests at least one CB incoming. Fingers crossed.