Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

What happened to the Turners?

They were money people. Worth hundreds of millions weren''t they?

When they were invited onto the board it seemed that Delia and Michael were open to investment from elsewhere, perhaps they were so awful that this is what put them off?

Or maybe we should get the begging bowl out and approach them?

Or perhaps a representative of the fans could approach th and see if they would like to come in and save the club?

They used to live in Drayton so much more local than Stowmarket if they''re still there.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]They were money people. Worth hundreds of millions weren''t they?

When they were invited onto the board it seemed that Delia and Michael were open to investment from elsewhere, perhaps they were so awful that this is what put them off?

Or maybe we should get the begging bowl out and approach them?

Or perhaps a representative of the fans could approach th and see if they would like to come in and save the club?

They used to live in Drayton so much more local than Stowmarket if they''re still there.[/quote]They are hiding inside Michael Bailey''s beard...

VW, was that for me or for Duncan? If it was for me, at the moment I will not be able to speak to that person, and if it is for Duncan, it may seem he is on a bit of a wind up, so I''ll leave it.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]it appears we are crying out for investment.[/quote]But WE are not. Just a few on here who are.