Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Transfer predictions

My guess - a long way from my wish- is

Klose - out

Bristol lad - in

Olive - out

Average striker - in (loan)

I hope I am wrong but feel this is likely.

What do others think?

Personally, I think you''re being too optimistic DCB-I can see us releasing Wes, especially as he''s out for the season, Nelson out and Wilbraham in, and Farke out to be replaced by Bryan Gunn-or maybe Bryan in goal and Angus as manager 😉😉😉

Sell Nelson and replace on the cheap and the board may as well pack up and leave considering the reaction it would get

Given the transfer fees received and spent this year I don''t believe we HAVE to sell now and that there is a few million in a pot that ideally wouldn''t be touched until January/next year

Nelson & Klose will go and we''ll reinvest up to 25% of the money received on more rubbish, probably German or Scottish, and then loan them back to where they came from until January.

We surely won''t sell Nels. That is just giving up plain and simple.

Can''t see anything happening to be honest. Maybe we''ll get another kid in for the development squad at most.

I''d love to get Dallas and Flint in though.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Nelson i think it will be Reading

Klose also a maybe to Wba[/quote]It''s worrying if you genuinely think they''ll sell Oliveria, as you''ve been proved to be in the know in the past.

norfolkngood wrote:

Nelson i think it will be Reading Klose also a maybe to Wba

It''s worrying if you genuinely think they''ll sell Oliveria, as you''ve been proved to be in the know in the past.

Transfers are so hard to be ITK to be honest i get told a

lot of things that do not come off

i was told right at the start of season Lewis Holtby ex tottenham was going to Bournemouth but that has not happened yet ( by someone Very Very close to player )

i was told about dijks last season was signed but he changed his mind 10 mins before signing ! so we got him on loan

i try not to say to much because you never know with transfers they change by the minute

Oliveria to reading i would say could well happen but like i said that could change

If we sell Oliveira to Reading then the Delia Out chants at the next match should be loud and will be fully justified.

We clearly need our back line sorting out, but I don''t think it should be at the expense of our already-low-on-numbers forward line; it will be a very difficult sell for Webber/Farke should Nelson leave, as the signal it sends out isn''t good - unless it is alongside decent incoming players, but do we have the ££ for that? We surely can''t effectively give up on the season with over 40 games still to go.

I don''t care about the "we have others that can play up front".

We only have two recognised strikers at the club, which is already threadbare.

We need a recognised CB to take the pressure off the back line, but it shouldn''t be at the expense of NO. Else we have make a pitiful attempt at shoring up the goals conceded, but I''d have genuine fears we''d have very little to score us goals

POSSIBLE (NON) NELSON OLIVEIRA NEWS (sort of!)

This just popped up on Sky Sports transfer feed...

''BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Fulham forward Sone Aluko is due for a medical at Reading today after the clubs agreed a deal that could be worth up to £7.5m.

Fulham signed Aluko on a free transfer last summer.''

Which would suggest they wouldn''t be in for Oliveira as well.

Also as a side note, Harlee Dean to Brum for 2mil - surely we could try & hijack that?

Latest reports showing Fulham are interested in Hanley who they tried to sign last year, before he went to NUFC

Thats exactly what happens with transfers

were Reading making out they wanted Nelson so they forcing fulhams hand by telling them to accept the bid for Aluko or they would sign Nelson ??

i still expect a bid or enquiry by thurs for nelson though

but so much is said by clubs at this time of the year they have lists as long as your arm with targets that true grit has found ha !

Reading did rather suggest they were looking at both strikers - I''m still doubtful we''d be daft enough to sell NO but you never know.

I''ve mentioned Dean at Brentford several times before - think he''d have been a decent signing from the off this season, even moreso if he''s only going for £2m.

Hugill now another name in the Champs striker merry-go round list...

''Preston’s highly sought-after striker Jordan Hugill has put in a transfer request at Deepdale, Sky Sports News understands.

Wolves and Reading had bids of around £8m rejected by Preston last week, with a host of other clubs - including Birmingham - known to be interested in him''

So thats Wolves & Reading who want him, who were both supposedly interested in Oliveira...