Sign in to follow this  
paul searle

so we give them the day off

[quote]so with our display last night i hear there was a day off today we alllllll need a day off watching that[/quote]

That is amazing - in what other job would you get paid £200k per year, put in a truly abysmal performance on the back of 8 others and then get rewarded with extra holiday!  Surely what is needed is more coaching (not physical training thanks) on where worthy thoughtthe game went wrong - introducing afternoon sessions to get it right if needed. Blimey 5 hours on a training pitch a day isnt too muchto ask is it?

Perhaps its because once again worthy is looking to go back to basics and needs to consult his drawing board to see what it suggests this time?  Has he run out of ideas and needs time to think?  Or is it another day on the phones looking for another quick fix solution to hide that his inability to coach cannot solve the problems we have.   

Given the lack of harmony in the team (Shacks & drury at watford, flems finger in most games) the least they should have had is spend the day on a team building exercise. 

Talk about fiddling while rome burnt.

OTBC

[quote]That is amazing - in what other job would you get paid £200k per year, put in a truly abysmal performance on the back of 8 others and then get rewarded with extra holiday! Surely what is needed is mo...[/quote]

Yes unbelievable isn''t it Zipper ?

Bit like being a weather forecaster, get everything wrong and get well paid for doing it.

Strangely enough it appears to be alien to Worthy''s hard work ethic, perhaps he wanted a rest himself.

If they lose or play badly on a Saturday, they should all be at Mousehold 6am Sunday for a 10 mile run...up and down St James Hill!
Hows that for an incentive?

In Iwan''s book I was struck by how little training they seemed to do, no reference anywhere to theory work and they have multiple days off or light training sessions and nothing in the afternoon. They seem to spend as much time fining each other for wearing silly jumpers than working out how to play better football.

I wish I could say to my boss- I was crap yesterday so could I have a day off to recover?

umm. so they do light training on other days apart from friday, tumbelweed, well i tried to relay a post about training but was told well of course they don''t do much on the day before a match

so if iwan says they frequently do light training then well, what can you say, i thought under the circumstances they would be up there all day working on why they are having such a bad run and trying to put things right

[quote]If they lose or play badly on a Saturday, they should all be at Mousehold 6am Sunday for a 10 mile run...up and down St James Hill! Hows that for an incentive?[/quote]

That sounded like a good idea until I realised that running is all they do at colney.

Perhaps some ball work and spacial awareness would help.

OTBC

Roll up Roll up Play for Norwich City......Play a good game and be left on the bench, in the Reserves or in the Boot Room if lucky.

Play a bad game get a day off and get picked every week!!!!!