Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Whos Leaving Tomorrow

I can only guarantee that Russ and Naismith won''t be leaving today.

Listening to the Hanley interview, he says he found it hard to settle fast at Newcastle as he didn''t know anyone. It here he says he gets in very well with Russ and Naismith.

I''m sure even for the sake of helping Hanley settle, those 2 will stick around atleast until Jan.

I personally can see Jerome going, most likely signing a crappy Prem youngster on loan from Liverpool or something to replace.

One major thing in our favour... Portugal play tonight. If Nelson still here by early afternoon then can''t see him going at all

We must not sell Nelson. If we do it will be completely and utterly unacceptable.

Jerome should also not be sold although if we got a replacement in first that one would probably not harm us so much.

Toffolo to Doncaster according to one freelance journo. Michael bailey said he''d heard toffolo was going on loan last night

If Toffolo goes then we need another LB

We cannot sell Nelson. We simply would not spend the money needed to replace him and he fits into the system we want to play perfectly. Look at the difference when we have had Nelson on the pitch v Jerome

So according to this thread it could be Klose, McGovern, Martin, Oliveira, Toffolo, Jerome, Yanic and Tettey plus if anyone wanted Naismith we would bite their hand off.Time to give the boots a clean as I might get a game this season

Mother-in-law left on 8.00AM out of Thorpe Station having a fitness test at Colchester and hopefully passes so she won''t be back