Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Whos Leaving Tomorrow

With us signing Hanley I''m convinced 1 or 2 will go tomorrow.

Who do we reckon. I have a suspicion it''s gonna be Klose & Tettey.

Did Farke say that Klose is nearing full fitness and will play along side Hanley.....or words of that effect.

No one will leave but we might see at striker! Hope so anyway! If not, we will get one in Jan when we realise we did need one to backup or go in front of NO and CJ.

In Farke we trust........yeah/nay? 🤔😇

I can see Martin getting filled either tomorrow or January, as a ruthless statement by the club. Webber wants to do things his way, hence all the new signings. Out with the old, in with the new.

We must have a few million left over from the Murphy transfer to cover this.Of course if any last minute bids came in for McGov, Klose, Yanic or Tettey I wouldn''t be that surprised to see them go.Praying for another striker but we won''t get one.

if the merry go round starts with Evans at WBA then Klose i think we be gone

Nelson to Reading

I Also think if he was fit Pritchard would go also but as injured very unlikely

in coming Striker on loan

Kind of hoping we might get a left back but it''s doubtful if Farke feels stiepermann could step into a back 4 there. really not convinced by husband as 1st choice. prepared to give him time to adapt as he is still young but we need someone more confident there.

as for a striker, I don''t see why we would. when would he play? oliveira is in form and 1st choice and Jerome ain''t going anywhere and as good a second choice as you would get at this level and Watkins can comfortably cover there as proven vs Charlton. I''m pretty comfortable with us going forward.

Doubt anyone major will leave tomorrow, don''t think there''s anyone we can afford to lose who would bring us much money in.

My mother-in-law is leaving on the 8.00AM out of Thorpe Station so that''s a resukt

Farke says that after signing Grant, we have more than enough defenders.

Wouldn''t be too surprised to see one go.

norfolkngood wrote the following post at 30/08/2017 9:04 PM:

Nelson to Reading

That would be a disastrous end to the window!

[quote user="JF"]norfolkngood wrote the following post at 30/08/2017 9:04 PM:

Nelson to Reading

That would be a disastrous end to the window![/quote]Reading have spent today chasing a Brighton striker, Tomer Hemed, but the fee was turned down a few hours ago.  Think its just to late for any action on Nelson, happily.

I can see Klose to WBA happening. If it does we should be able to control the price, so could see him going in the 12mil-15mil bracket.

That may allow us to dip back into the market, maybe even a player around the 7mil mark if the right player is available

Think Martin may leave, although I think Scotland leave in the morning for their qualifier

Because it''s a move that would suit all parties in my opinion.

Derby now in for Jerome apparently, maybe we could get Martin as part of the deal - imagine having to manage the egos of Martin and Oliveira...

I can''t really see why WBA would want Klose, who hasn''t played at all this season - surely there''s better players/players In a better shape they''d go for. That said, if he''s on the form of last season, I''d not actually be that averse to him leaving!

Re Klose, I believe he has been linked with WBA several times before so Pulis must be a fan. He would probably suit the Prem more in terms of style and may want the move, plus will be on high wages

Not sure he would be that big a loss and the fee could potentially finance 2 or 3 other moves.

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Rumour on twitter that Swansea want Nelson. That would be zero strikers left then. Damn rumours[/quote]
Sky Sports journo started that one so may be something in it.
Michael Bailey said Cam/NO would not be allowed to go without replacements in first, and we would be v unlikely to sign one if CJ/NO both stay..... so if we sign a striker early doors tomorrow then brace yourselves!
Bailey said Nelson not going to Reading - sounded very clear with that even with some Reading nonces baiting him (threatening to curb stomp him ffs - grow up lads) so reading between the lines, Nelson won''t be allowed to go elsewhere in the Champs but may be allowed to move if a PRem club come in and we can sign replacement in time.
Bailey also hearing Toffolo is going on loan - That massively concerns me because we are left with F00king Husband as our only LB and Stiepermann who can do a job there. If Toffolo is loaned out then it better be because we have a new FIRST CHOICE LB (Dijks ideally) coming in.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]DCB, Waveney and Big Vince on free transfers to Portman Road[/quote]
Best business of the summer if Webber can make it happen.

why would Swansea want nelson? he flopped there already.

I wonder if we tie up a deal for fonkeu tomorrow and that''s the backup sorted.

I''d be surprised if anything big happens with us tomorrow, though with the way this window has been who knows! I''d love an all action CM to come in tho. I think the way we are trying to play we need the energy and power there that we currently are lacking.

Had a quick trawl through the odds... Nelson is 5/4 to still be at Norwich tomorrow. seems ominous but they can''t decide where he''ll be. surely we wouldn''t sell our only in form striker if we have any hopes of getting back to playoff contention?

I do get the feeling he''s not Farkes kind of striker, would rather someone quicker and harder working like Jerome but it does help that Oliveira does know where the net is at the moment. I think if he does go then that''s definitely us planning for a long stint down here.