Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

Jerome

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I want Emma Stone, but that''s not happening either.[/quote]
Chuckle.   :-)

[quote user="kick it off"]Keep the faith FTW[/quote]I''ve already offered £5,500, and I had to remortgage the house for that...

Jerome is very under valued.

He works very hard and makes things happen. He is also good for double digits in this division each year if utilised properly. Its not his fault we are persevering with a possession based tactic in an unforgiving straight forward league.

Sure he misses a few sitters - but if his hit rate matched his work rate he would be sold for tens of millions to a premiership team. He is, in other words, a top half champ striker and we would be mad to sell him given that, the price we would get at his age, would not pay for a like for like replacement.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="kick it off"]Keep the faith FTW[/quote]I''ve already offered £5,500, and I had to remortgage the house for that...[/quote]

Have you tried going down the loan route?[/quote]I''m only interested in a permanent deal.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="kick it off"]Keep the faith FTW[/quote]I''ve already offered £5,500, and I had to remortgage the house for that...[/quote]

Have you tried going down the loan route?[/quote]I''m only interested in a permanent deal.[/quote]Put something down and spread out the rest. I feel sure you can come up with something if you want it bad enough. [:D]

15 second loan deal would do me with emma stone!

Anyway... the big IF with jeromes finishing. nothing more frustrating than seeing us create and squander dozens of chances at the feet of Jerome only for the opposition to lump it forward, win the knock down and bury it past gunn. I''ve lost patience with Jerome tbh and with the money he is on I wouldn''t mind us keeping Oliveira and giving a less proven player a chance as backup. supposedly some French lad linked.

[quote user="dhickl"]Sky reporting "We understand Derby want Norwich striker Cameron Jerome"[/quote]Why was this topic made when i had already made  similar topic around 12 hours earlier?...guess some guys are to lazy to check down the  list.