Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

I may have missed it but .......

..... at the unveiling of Grant Hanley yesterday everything seemed to have been done exactly by the ABC Book of Football PR, except where was the obligatory picture of the manager pictured welcoming the player. I know Hanley was only donw briefly because of his commitments to Scotland, but was Farke on a break back in Germany, out negotiating with other players (both in and out) or he was not party to the whole affair. It strikes me as strange he wasn''t there - or am I looking too deeply at this ?

Would imagine Webber pulled the strings and offered the advice to Farke, who ''okayed'' it remotely. As they said at the NCFSC event, Farke has the final say on all transfers. Would imagine he didn''t have any kind of holiday this summer, so he''s surely due a few days back in Germany to catch up with friends and family.

[quote user="shefcanary"]..... at the unveiling of Grant Hanley yesterday everything seemed to have been done exactly by the ABC Book of Football PR, except where was the obligatory picture of the manager pictured welcoming the player. I know Hanley was only donw briefly because of his commitments to Scotland, but was Farke on a break back in Germany, out negotiating with other players (both in and out) or he was not party to the whole affair. It strikes me as strange he wasn''t there - or am I looking too deeply at this ?[/quote]You''re looking too deeply. Before Farke was appointed, Webber did any statutory photo shoot with new players. So you might equally wonder where Webber was, not just Farke. It would surely be ludicrous to suggest, though, that neither Webber nor Farke was "party to the whole affair"!

Etty secretly sanctioned the whole thing when she found the keys to the office on bank holiday Monday.

[quote user="shefcanary"]..... at the unveiling of Grant Hanley yesterday everything seemed to have been done exactly by the ABC Book of Football PR, except where was the obligatory picture of the manager pictured welcoming the player. I know Hanley was only donw briefly because of his commitments to Scotland, but was Farke on a break back in Germany, out negotiating with other players (both in and out) or he was not party to the whole affair. It strikes me as strange he wasn''t there - or am I looking too deeply at this ?[/quote]

He was on another of his day trips to the coast, Sea Palling, Waxham & Horsey Gap.

Farke was sacked and Lambert secretly installed, evidenced by Lambert''s comments on the signing of Hanley........

He couldn''t appear infront of camera, laughing too much at the pr crap Hanley came out with.

If they can doctor celebs photos they why could they not have inserted farke into the photo so as to make it appear he was with Hanley ? Millions spent on players and nothing spent on digital editing. That is how wrong the priorities are at our club.