Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Nelson to start for Portugal?

Is it on TV? I have a funny feeling some Portugal games used to be on ITV4 - I know that there are a few on Sky later as well

To show how much of a farce today is, France play tonight yet players like Lemar & Mbappe are still being touted with moves

kick it off wrote the following post at 31/08/2017 6:52 PM:

Yeah - subs bench.

It''s on SkySports Red button.

👍

Surely if he is even on the bench it will make it difficult for him to sign? Unless Swansea or whoever have drs and officials over there to make the deal?

I want to keep him BUT if we have turned down a big premiership club deal I do wonder how effective a grumpy Oliveira will be between now and January.

He''s already shown he is somewhat temperamental and quite prone to throwing his toys out of the prism.

I think people have got Nelson wrong.

My understanding is that the club were prepared to sell him to Reading a few weeks ago but he said he didn''t want to move. I think he''s genuine when he says he''s fed up with moving clubs all the time and wants to settle somewhere for a bit.

Of course if a decebt prem club came in for him may be different but I think Swansea had him as their fallback if they couldn''t get Bony so am not sure they ever made a formal bid.

Would be fantastic if Ollie got some minutes on the pitch...a NCFC player in a team playing for the current reigning European Champions national side.. wonders, has that ever happened before?

Did he run over to the Portugal manager after the goal waving his shirt in that menthal way he did at Fulham?

[quote user="he"]Did he run over to the Portugal manager after the goal waving his shirt in that menthal way he did at Fulham?[/quote]
No, but I did see Cristiano Ronaldo making a phone call during the celebrations, so brace yourself for a Real Madrid bid.

Scoring against the likes of these jokers doesn''t count. Lafferty had a good record and he was shart. Happy for Nelson though, hopefully more caps and goals against bigger teams.